Sorority white blondes and brunette age 18 to 21 has to be the highest SMV females

T

traveler

Kraken
srs

C9j2opAV0AAQ6SD.jpg:large

I mean...that could be true but those women in the video aren't all that.

They look very fuckable for sure which is a good thing but definitely not modelesque.

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, liberiangrimreaper, distance decay and 1 other person
I mean...that could be true but those women in the video aren't all that.

They look very fuckable for sure which is a good thing but definitely not modelesque.
theres like two appeals

models have the aesthetic appeal for art/visual

sorority white female have the sexual market value towards male

True

• +1
Reactions: traveler
fuark i fucked up by going to a christian uni in 2013. I should have went to a more secular school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jinnu and traveler
fuark i fucked up by going to a christian uni in 2013. I should have went to a more secular school.
They only fuck frat guys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: traveler and not__cel
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler and not__cel
legit

PUA on these sorority white female brah then marry jenna when u are ready to settle

legit

PUA on these sorority white female brah then marry jenna when u are ready to settle
Yeaaa bruh it’s all about ascension

This was dbz at its peak man, not that super shit. I’m in the hyperbolic time chamber will ascend to ssj3 by may 26, 2025

• JFL
This was dbz at its peak man, not that super shit. I’m in the hyperbolic time chamber will ascend to ssj3 by may 26, 2025
legit peak

legit peak
Layjit I am building a peak body. Then just got to hone my skills sparring. Then off to the amateurs for a bit before I turn pro. Easy work.

• JFL
Layjit I am building a peak body. Then just got to hone my skills sparring. Then off to the amateurs for a bit before I turn pro. Easy work.
lay on that majin boo type of style on these white women age 18 to 21

@Bojack @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Bonesbonesbonesbone @murdah @Looks234 @human304 @📎
[IMG alt="📎♿️⚙️"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/s/45/45175.jpg?1716529555[/IMG]

@📎♿️⚙️