Sorry to break it to you - fillers also cause bone resorption (new 2020 study GTFIH)

Saiyan

Saiyan

Iron
2B88BCB9 087B 420C B9AB 16B95550B82B

August issue of @prsjournal has a really interesting study with some pretty impressive images. Long story short: Even a syringe or two of fillers placed for chin augmentation can cause bone resorption. Researchers found, unsurprisingly, that larger volumes injected caused more significant resorptions, as did multiple rounds in shorter time intervals. Possible explanations included that pre-periosteal doses activated osteoclasts via increased pressure. Luckily, subjects apparently *noticed* no changes. But, I think this serves as a nice little reminder that there are actually consequences to every treatment we undertake. This is just one of them. (Also: migration, fibrosis, edema, nodules, translucency, heaviness, unnatural movement, etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4797, Neurose and 17 others
we dont care, who cares about being 35+? max everything u can when young, then just suicide theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, CursedOne, Deleted member 11171 and 13 others
what about implants ?

its fucked up man

they dont dissolve, they wander around your face, can give you a bloating look and now they even absorb bones

fuc this man

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, SubhumanCurrycel, thecaste and 4 others
There was no significant difference between one- versus multiple-injection groups and short-injection-interval versus long-injection-interval (≥6 months) groups.

its over. if you just get done once the damage is already be done? just lol

" Hyaluronic acid injection could induce bone resorption in the mentum; nevertheless, the aesthetics were not impaired. "

what do they mean with impaired? it was not visible from the outside? how much bone resorption are we talking about

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
what about implants ?

Apparently implant does that only minimally within first year of surgery to “settle”. I have a theory that with fillers it’s similar but settling process occurs every time you inject the filler because it is a foreign material and bone adjusts to it (I could be wrong tho). So in the long run fillers are actually a lot worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 7098 and mewcoper
Shit... good post tbh ill just get a fat graft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Deleted member 4797
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Giphy 59

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
Wonderful news, filler frauders BTFOD

Hope you enjoyed your tinder fraudin days while they lasted, enjoy your dead bones now

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, CursedOne, Stare and 2 others
we dont care, who cares about being 35+? max everything u can when young, then just suicide theory
you talk big game, but I guarantee you won't kill yourslelf at 30+ and just will continue rotting like piece of shit subhuman u are

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4797, TITUS and 5 others
I’m honestly starting to think that all these bloated faces people develop from years of fillers is not due to filler migration but due to bone erosion which results in loose soft tissue and not enough bone support.

" Hyaluronic acid injection could induce bone resorption in the mentum; nevertheless, the aesthetics were not impaired. "

what do they mean with impaired? it was not visible from the outside? how much bone resorption are we talking about

It just means that resorption wasn’t observed from the aesthetic point of view which was probably because all of their faces still had filler in it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Boldandbeautiful
View attachment 836179

August issue of @prsjournal has a really interesting study with some pretty impressive images. Long story short: Even a syringe or two of fillers placed for chin augmentation can cause bone resorption. Researchers found, unsurprisingly, that larger volumes injected caused more significant resorptions, as did multiple rounds in shorter time intervals. Possible explanations included that pre-periosteal doses activated osteoclasts via increased pressure. Luckily, subjects apparently *noticed* no changes. But, I think this serves as a nice little reminder that there are actually consequences to every treatment we undertake. This is just one of them. (Also: migration, fibrosis, edema, nodules, translucency, heaviness, unnatural movement, etc)
oh wow the bones never actually stop developing and wolffs law works no matter how light the force is given enough time.........impressive op!!! :D :D :D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Deleted member 9391 and HeavenAdmιn
Is this all fillers or just hylauronic?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 6997
Surely this study is missing some important points? What brand of fillers? How old were these patients? Perhaps the resorption was part of the natural ageing process. Without more detail it doesn't seem that informative really. And it doesn't say anything about Radiesse which in rat studies has been shown to actually cause bone formation. Before people start panicking I think we need more info.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Swole bravo, bossman and 2 others
As far as Looksmaxxing, you cannot have your cake and eat it too,

it's a balancing act of trade-offs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, hairyballscel and neverbeganforme
Surely this study is missing some important points? What brand of fillers? How old were these patients? Perhaps the resorption was part of the natural ageing process. Without more detail it doesn't seem that informative really. And it doesn't say anything about Radiesse which in rat studies has been shown to actually cause bone formation. Before people start panicking I think we need more info.
What I was wondering, Radiesse might be different in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and neverbeganforme
You may be right.

Once I get around to trying to use Tretinoin for collagen, without also melting my subcutaneous facial fat, I'll be on board too.

I can't believe it. Intuitively it doesn't make sense. On the other hand... I'm literally dead as is, so being more dead in the future doesn't seem like all that bad thing, if I can be more alive for the not so distant future.
Still seems worth it for me... If I'll achieve anything in the meantime.
If not, then it never even mattered and has no effect regardless.
Also age is, imo, very important. It might be very different for 25+ y/o people in comparison to below.

What I was wondering, Radiesse might be different in that regard.

Calcium hydroxylapatite provides same constant pressure on the bones so there’s no reason why it wouldn’t do the same damage tbh

@Saiyan csn u check ur pms

View attachment 836179

I fucked 6 7/10 white girls from tinder because of this filler jaw. worth. and I didn't even have to pay. seriously tho coming from a guy that has fillers just mew if your not a lazy sack of shit like me. mewing is forever fillers are temporary.

@jordanbarett

JUST PUT FILLER ON THE LOWER ZYGOS TO GET HOLLOW CHEEKS!

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
It's over.
Good news for the mewers though.

time to start mewing again... @Salludon was right bros :feelstastyman:

You can always get implants to cover the bone loss.

Calcium hydroxylapatite provides same constant pressure on the bones so there’s no reason why it wouldn’t do the same damage tbh

Will you ever post an in-motion pic of your zygos Saiyan?

stick w implants

Sayian how dem implants bro? Enjoying life?

Did we talk about the side effects of MEWING?

Wouldn’t k2 + mewing, and a few other small things to help fight this combat against bone resorption with fillers in the long term?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Wouldn’t k2 + mewing, and a few other small things to help fight this combat against bone resorption with fillers in the long term?
I think the bone resorption in those studies is not caused by filler, but by gradual ageing. This is just filler hate tbh...