Sorry to Break the False Coping Delusion but...to think that they have a slight chance of mogging korean men is hilarious.

S

stickyblickyhuh

Solstice
Sorry to break ur delusion and reveal the truths to you, but there is a reason why south korea is popular in middle of nowhere countries like Latvia jfl:ROFLMAO:

Most south korean men needs to get abs and get in shape in their 20s and 30s to keep up in the military. While most people in america, the non asian ones, get fat and look 40 by the time they reach 20. Shit you not. People like @buflek :ROFLMAO:

But to those that dont believe, PLEASE, I encourage you to spend ur mommys money for plane tickets and money in korea just to get ur delusion shattered to pieces. Go waste ur time and money while getting ur coping mechanism broken. Capeech?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator, Michael Myers and Cheesyrumble
@FootballPlaya69 @Zer0/∞ @currylightskin @Curry Suicide @fjor2096 @khvirgin @mostworthy @Indo_Chad @mightyravendark @AshtonKuchter @alriodai @photocoper @St.TikTokcel @dakchuh @zv1212 @KING REIDYZ yall think yall can compete with this? Oh yeah there goes supposedly height advantage :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Anyways. @phenocel @pur3e @Cheesyrumble @Adamsmith12345 @6ft4 @190cm90kg @traveler @Truecel14 @TRUE_CEL thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
HOLY GOOK SPAM IM TIRED OF IT TOO U KNOW

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and GuyFromSingapore
mirin reality

• Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
HOLY GOOK SPAM IM TIRED OF IT TOO U KNOW
:ROFLMAO: tired of keep liking it eh? Just spreading the truth. Literally every guy in the video is tall and has abs. I go to the beach everyday to bike and even the surfers have fucking belly. The young ones too. Pathetic even if u compare the two

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns and the BULL
Also the main guy with the mic is 180cm. Look how many are around his height or over. I wasnt shitting when i said koreans in their 30s average around 5'10.

Noted

• +1
Reactions: stickyblickyhuh
Didn't read

Is your whole trope just posting about how good Koreans have it?