dont worry brah
even top jews like master can make mistakes
why cant u

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
dont worry brah
even top jews like master can make mistakes
why cant u
How dare you talk shit about top Jew @Master :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:he's my idol and and mentor in life

I dont forgive u, fuck outta here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad and noonespecial
The only way you can make it up to us is by deleting your account.

• So Sad
I couldn't hear you, my ears are way up here.
All you do here is shit talk can just imagine how shit your life is if you're on an incel forum only to shit talk

All you do here is shit talk can just imagine how shit your life is if you're on an incel forum only to shit talk
Bro my life is amazing. Great job, tons of vacation, wife, daughter, travel and experience life.

You're short and miserable.

• JFL
Bro my life is amazing. Great job, tons of vacation, wife, daughter, travel and experience life.

You're short and miserable.
Ragebait at this point you wouldn't even end up on this site talking shit to teenagers with half of this. If anyone believes this they're iq is below 90.
So you're not fooling anyone:lul:

Ragebait at this point you wouldn't even end up on this site talking shit to teenagers with half of this. If anyone believes this they're iq is below 90.
So you're not fooling anyone:lul:
Not everyone is a self hating short guy bruh. Some of us enjoy life, I'm sorry that's not you.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Not everyone is a self hating short guy bruh. Some of us enjoy life, I'm sorry that's not you.
I enjoy life decently it's just that you go on here to hate on shirt people to feel better about yourself since you got nothing else going for you. If your life was as successful as you claim you would never end up on here especially hating on others

I enjoy life decently it's just that you go on here to hate on shirt people to feel better about yourself since you got nothing else going for you. If your life was as successful as you claim you would never end up on here especially hating on others
Yet I counted numerous posts on the first page talking about height, you guys are the ones that have the problem with it, not me.

Yes that's the point, the profile picture is uncharacteristic
It got a cool glowing effect and I'm not putting in the effort to finding a new pfp for .org

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx