Souless

Samsepioler

Samsepioler

Average
what is the reason? Why do we fucking live man whats the fcuking point , to go work your 9/5 job and come back home and sleep amd so it all over again to Get your paycheck snd then its not even enough for anything you want and ylu realize how wortlhess your life is and then you do it over again for years before you commit suicide or you do it instantly, Or you could be born into a rich family which im not , or be lucky like some people that have money. Im neither and i also have to look at other people have fun and things, im practically homeless ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: future slavic chad, PlayersGetPlayed, Kaari and 1 other person
If you dislike Hell that much, just kill yourself!

No one's stopping you.

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and Samsepioler
Fuck off stupid bitch, you lied about rabies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler and raleqtambrobret
what is the reason? Why do we fucking live man whats the fcuking point , to go work your 9/5 job and come back home and sleep amd so it all over again to Get your paycheck snd then its not even enough for anything you want and ylu realize how wortlhess your life is and then you do it over again for years before you commit suicide or you do it instantly, Or you could be born into a rich family which im not , or be lucky like some people that have money. Im neither and i also have to look at other people have fun and things, im practically homeless ngl
Genetics + luck = destiny my friend.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Samsepioler