Soundtrack when I conquer Arabia

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Restore the Glory of Brahmanism to those accursed lands and fuck a harem of Fatimas @Manchild

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Debetro and Spiritualcell
they got btfoed by maharastrian bvlls and also you seem to forget vedic civilisation lasted 2000 years and we btfoed yavanas (greeks) arab dogs huns and even alexander couldnt enter saptasindhu. Then we had urban decay and split into various kingdoms , brahmanism vs buddhism which further weakened things etc, and only then muslim dogs came and saw an opportunity. Arab dogs are now being raped left and right

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
my parents whipped my whilst i read and memorized the quran as my quran teacher would sexually touch my uncircumcised penis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Arcturus
I assure you the rest of the world would not notice if you replaced king camelfucker sheikh bombmaker III of sandistan with yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
they got btfoed by maharastrian bvlls and also you seem to forget vedic civilisation lasted 2000 years and we btfoed yavanas (greeks) arab dogs huns and even alexander couldnt enter saptasindhu. Then we had urban decay and split into various kingdoms , brahmanism vs buddhism which further weakened things etc, and only then muslim dogs came and saw an opportunity. Arab dogs are now being raped left and right
Pakistanis will nuke you hindus

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Restore the Glory of Brahmanism to those accursed lands and fuck a harem of Fatimas @Manchild

this actually triggered some intense nostalgia ily op

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
i want hindu civilization to thrive and succeed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Deleted member 39140
When the caucasoid man comes in a white elephant driven chariot to show the semite dogs whats what