Source for Cabergolin to EU

G

GGG_THE_GOAT

Bronze
Anyone very wise person here has a cabergolin source in EU? Talking about nordic country

Last edited:
not a good ideea if you dont know your current levels, if its to low you will do more harm than good.

however, one might follow the below:

look for prolactinoma symptoms -> tell your doctor -> he will tell you to do bloodwork ( Free T, prolactine and E2 ) -> wank one off before going to the bloodwork and eat something that has a lot of gluten.

You will roll the dice with the spike, try to time these actions few hours before, maybe 1-2h before the blood draw.

not a good ideea if you dont know your current levels, if its to low you will do more harm than good.

however, one might follow the below:

look for prolactinoma symptoms -> tell your doctor -> he will tell you to do bloodwork ( Free T, prolactine and E2 ) -> wank one off before going to the bloodwork and eat something that has a lot of gluten.

You will roll the dice with the spike, try to time these actions few hours before, maybe 1-2h before the blood draw.
youre right thats the best way im just too lazy.

i have bloodwork planned and as u said was going to wank before the test

free T and E2 are both fine, kinda spectical about prolactine tho. will see what results ill get. i already have disgusting symptoms like gyno, and had nipple discharge:feelswhy: sex drive/libido is ok tho. but low dopamine is too much for me dont even care about gyno that much