Source for steroids cycle?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Anyone have a source for steroid cycle? Maybe something light like T + anavar?

• JFL
Reactions: jojoyou
Aren’t you the guy with fucked up collagen? You need skincare not roids

Aren’t you the guy with fucked up collagen? You need skincare not roids
people think im 18 irl when im 27. keep crying for me with your anime avatar your insentient aspie.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and jojoyou
people think im 18 irl when im 27. keep crying for me with your anime avatar your insentient aspie.
I guess that guy isn’t you I was talking about. Better fake low t and hop on trt for your age, that’s safer and better + a doc can monitor you along with getting good gains

catcafe.is ships to europe and usa and has pretty good prices

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
receptorchem

just go to your local gym

Over for this guy. Imagine ruining your health and collagen for male gaze @lebronjames23

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
Over for this guy. Imagine ruining your health and collagen for male gaze @lebronjames23
Steroids are illegal too??? My friend went to prison when they found a Test E vial on him

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Steroids are illegal too??? My friend went to prison when they found a Test E vial on him
Yeah ik multiple guys that are spending life in prison over a few Anavar tablets they ordered. Roidmaxxers are extremely dumb they’ll do anything for male gaze

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and 5.5psl
Yeah ik multiple guys that are spending life in prison over a few Anavar tablets they ordered. Roidmaxxers are extremely dumb they’ll do anything for male gaze
You have more chance of going to prison than attracting women with roids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Aren't you the guy who complains Slavic people age so fast? And you are literally trying to get on steroids for 0 benefit?

catcafe.is ships to europe and usa and has pretty good prices
And how can you be sure the parcel won’t be seized by the local authorities given that the product is illegal?