• Woah
Reactions: YOMANAES and fakemeta.
i think that site might be legit btw

If a sites name is “buygenotropinonline” stay away from it. Hgh is hard to get

• JFL
Reactions: Nosecel9000
If a sites name is “buygenotropinonline” stay away from it. Hgh is hard to get
it looks like they are a reseller of hghbangkok but i have no idea

Then unless you're approaching tanner V quickly, you got a lot of time to grow. Sleep well, eat well, swim and inject HGH. Btw whats your height?

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope
if you aren't a richcel then you better be forgetting about heightmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Then unless you're approaching tanner V quickly, you got a lot of time to grow. Sleep well, eat well, swim and inject HGH. Btw whats your height?
5'9 how to sleep well and eat well, gonna inject peptides cos i cant get my hands on hgh without going to a fancy clinic and paying more than my parents have made in their lifetimes

5'9 how to sleep well and eat well, gonna inject peptides cos i cant get my hands on hgh without going to a fancy clinic and paying more than my parents have made in their lifetimes
Look, 5'9 at 14 is rather decent tbh. What's your parents height?

• +1
5'5 and 5'6 help me bro apparantely my grandpa on dads side and great grandpa on mums side were 6ft +

Tbh I could probably sell the cheapest real HGH if people actually are serious about buying it.

5'5 and 5'6 help me bro apparantely my grandpa on dads side and great grandpa on mums side were 6ft +
If you already clubbed a 4 inch difference on your parents then you're 1) either stopped growing or 2) heading gigachad zone height (6'1 for example) because of your grandparents. anyway you should be already content with your surprising height lmfao wtf, anyway peptides are kinda cope

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope and Jones
If you already clubbed a 4 inch difference on your parents then you're 1) either stopped growing or 2) heading gigachad zone height (6'1 for example) because of your grandparents. anyway you should be already content with your surprising height lmfao wtf, anyway peptides are kinda cope
i'd beg to differ, many people from long ago have seen big differences with peptide. i need to ensure i wont stop growing by taking an ai

i'd beg to differ, many people from long ago have seen big differences with peptide. i need to ensure i wont stop growing by taking an ai
Yeah aight

• +1
I've heard people say and I've seen people say that when body hair grows through the body under the belly button, height growth ceases, so any product will be useless in this case, so you have body hair? whatever

nobody has good peptide source?

HGH supplements don't work after a certain age (13 - 17)