south africa is the most unemployed country in the world

alurmo

alurmo

imagine telling someone from this country before 2013 that this will be our destiny but maybe this is the power of corrupt governments.

First time you‘re on the first rank in something, congrats

niggers

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

get yourself a job like this

not trying to get hunted down by a gang bc I arrested their leader or injured their members lol
plus police are a little corrupt in my area and somewhat racist

not trying to get hunted down by a gang bc I arrested their leader or injured their members lol
plus police are a little corrupt in my area and somewhat racist
join the gang

• JFL
Reactions: alurmo
my white friend in sa says he would want apartheid agai
his dad lived under it

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte, Orvka381 and alurmo
maybe if you didnt kill the white people in the country it wouldnt be shit

my white friend in sa says he would want apartheid agai
his dad lived under it
thats interessting
i personally know some white friends and I do notice some racism to me but they never really over show it
but I also somewhat want black afircans(immigrants from zombabwe, Mozambique and nigeria) out of this country bc I believe they don't offer much but unemployment and unfair laws and they barely acknowledge my race

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and cromagnon
thats interessting
i personally know some white friends and I do notice some racism to me but they never really over show it
but I also somewhat want black afircans(immigrants from zombabwe, Mozambique and nigeria) out of this country bc I believe they don't offer much but unemployment and unfair laws and they barely acknowledge my race
whats your take on it
i mean obviously i think you wouldnt want such a system instated because ur black urslef but i wanna hear ur opinion on it

• +1
maybe if you didnt kill the white people in the country it wouldnt be shit
its not my race which kills white people its mostly the africans that do that
I want the Africans out of this country, especially the ones that immigrated here or just don't let them in parliment

• +1
Reactions: noobs
whats your take on it
i mean obviously i think you wouldnt want such a system instated because ur black urslef but i wanna hear ur opinion on it
on the fact that white ppls want apartheid ?
i mean I'm coloured and we basically was grouped with every other ethnic in this country so it would be pretty bad if apartheid came back plus I know my generation wouldn't want to go through the same things that happened all those years ago so there would be mass protest and shit
plus the world we live in would never allow something so blatantly unfair to happen so boycott of south Africa would take place again
but my take on white kids wanting apartheid or something similar, pretty funny because its never going to happen

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
Africa is Already sold to China.

Africa is Already sold to China.
hmm
were already in organization called BRICS-brazil,russia,india,china,south africa) so we prob are lol

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

View attachment 3011460

imagine telling someone from this country before 2013 that this will be our destiny but maybe this is the power of corrupt governments.
Well look at who's in charge. Corrupt NIGGERS who would rather buy fancy cars and whatnot instead of even appearing like they're doing anything about the infrastructure.

Your parliament's the biggest joke on earth.

I used to work with a bunch of South Africans in China. Once China went to shit most of us foreigners went back to our home countries. Except for the ones from South Africa. Every South African I know would do anything to stay out of South Africa.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and alurmo
Well look at who's in charge. Corrupt NIGGERS who would rather buy fancy cars and whatnot instead of even appearing like they're doing anything about the infrastructure.

Your parliament's the biggest joke on earth.

I used to work with a bunch of South Africans in China. Once China went to shit most of us foreigners went back to our home countries. Except for the ones from South Africa. Every South African I know would do anything to stay out of South Africa.

i used to watch parliment tapes for a laugh bro
hopefully with the new coalition in power something good is finally going to happen for once

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Lefty Rankin
hmm
were already in organization called BRICS-brazil,russia,india,china,south africa) so we prob are lol

Reward for making ching chong happy.

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back