South african women are in general ugly

alurmo

alurmo

failed normie rotter
Black ones and white women specifically

Black women i already talked abt them in a diff thread

But white women all have the cumskin dutch pheno, they look srs like witches or like punched up hags from jb age
Plus jewish ancestry

The only white women who genuinely look good are ones with french/german ancestry, and they are a rare breed

prob smt close to this pheno from this south african model is usually top tier
4172428 8bd62f44 ffc9 490e a1f1 984d32c8904c

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dominicoon, God-himself, FaceandBBC and 1 other person
I've to south africa many times. The white women are good looking there. There is a strong culture of sports and fitness. Many slim fit white women. They do tend to turn into a blimp after 40.

• +1
Reactions: Bars, wsada, lordgandy2000 and 2 others
I've to south africa many times. The white women are good looking there. There is a strong culture of sports and fitness. Many slim fit white women. They do tend to turn into a blimp after 40.
Have u been to wc before
I swear man maybe its just me but ones with dutch ancestry seem to look like old hags in their 20s
French/german ancestors or death tbh

There is a strong culture of sports and fitness.
Thats true tbh
Mostly rugby and cricket tho

The white south Africans look better than the white americans for example, they look more like Australians

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, God-himself, Whatever and 1 other person
Black ones and white women specifically

Black women i already talked abt them in a diff thread

But white women all have the cumskin dutch pheno, they look srs like witches or like punched up hags from jb age
Plus jewish ancestry

The only white women who genuinely look good are ones with french/german ancestry, and they are a rare breed

prob smt close to this pheno from this south african model is usually top tier
View attachment 3258860
White and black South Africans are aids ridden babooons

They have to be to protect themselves from Zulu warriors ready to jump into their houses and rape them. The south afrik men are also gymcels and size mogg avg blk South African.

If blk South Africans were smart they’d import west African BVLLS to compete with the Dutch men (we mogg all other races physically) but not the Manlet native South Africans would rather be mogged by white Dutch invaders from Europe instead of fellow BBCs because we are west African BVLLs and they know we will fuck their hoes and make it mini Nigeria

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself and alurmo
Blk women are mostly aids ridden but Just dont go to a villiage and fuck primal bitches lol
I’d never fuck a South African woman unless Stacy.

I have matched a Shona girl on a hinge once she said she was “shona” I left her on read.

I ain’t taking chances

South Africa is the one nation I can say if I was placed in I’d willingly be celibate out of fear of aids

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and alurmo
If blk South Africans were smart they’d import west African BVLLS to compete with the Dutch men (we mogg all other races physically) but not the Manlet native South Africans would rather be mogged by white Dutch invaders from Europe instead of fellow BBCs because we are west African BVLLs and they know we will fuck their hoes and make it mini Nigeria
The dutch men mog so hard in height bro
West africans aint got shit on wide framed tall colonizer boer genes tbf

btw the natives got good long distance speed and good archery genes, plus most natives are gangsters and bantus are afraid of us

All blk south africans got over natives/mixed with native genes is bbc prob, other than that they bitches ditch them for us

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’d never fuck a South African woman unless Stacy.

I have matched a Shona girl on a hinge once she said she was “shona” I left her on read.

I ain’t taking chances

South Africa is the one nation I can say if I was placed in I’d willingly be celibate out of fear of aids
Bro legit just dont go to a village
Aids is not that common ffs

Candice Swanepoel, Charlize Theron, there’s giga Stacies from there. Maybe it’s just that only their upper classes can afford to emigrate to America but I’ve met legit Chads from there too. Also a lot of Xhosa are good looking facially, Nelson Mandela was good looking, mogs Obama for instance.

• +1

Did you meet this guy in South Africa??

The dutch men mog so hard in height bro
West africans aint got shit on wide framed tall colonizer boer genes tbf

btw the natives got good long distance speed and good archery genes, plus most natives are gangsters and bantus are afraid of us

All blk south africans got over natives/mixed with native genes is bbc prob, other than that they bitches ditch them for us
They ain’t mogging a well fed west African bbc. We and your people ain’t the same, us west Africans are the “big nighas” whites talk about when they say “bbc” they mean us, when they say “them negros sure good at sports” they mean us.

They ain’t mogging shit we got Senegalese bad boys who will mogg them to shit even in your country they known to be heightmoggers. As I said your people are idiots they could import us over and we’d restore black male smv in South Africa but you retards prefer to outnumber us and kill us 🤷‍♂️

So enjoy being mogged by cumskins 🤣😂 couldn’t happen to west African BVLLS we too busy piping white pussy to realise

They ain’t mogging a well fed west African bbc
they are
We and your people ain’t the same, us west Africans are the “big nighas” whites talk about when they say “bbc” they mean us, when they say “them negros sure good at sports” they mean us.
they are talking abt african Americans
most niggas in actually west African countries ain't shit, nigerians get bullied here
They ain’t mogging shit we got Senegalese bad boys who will mogg them to shit even in your country they known to be heightmoggers.
lol at u thinking a boer wont just tear out a weak skinny lanklet senegalese throat out
As I said your people are idiots they could import us over and we’d restore black male smv in South Africa
not happening, ZA is 80% niggers already, the top 20% rules the country, the top 20% include whites, mixed natives(me), indians/pakis( they mog black smv to shits tbh) and other minorities
they all mog black smv srs
you retards prefer to outnumber us and kill us 🤷‍♂️
then why not do the same back
most blacks live in literal townships and corrupted areas so why not just bribe a police officers gun then use it
u guys are legit low IQ ffs
So enjoy being mogged by cumskins 🤣😂 couldn’t happen to west African BVLLS we too busy piping white pussy to realise
the mog could happen to yall too
cumskins are the highest smv race here

a short cumskin>a tall BBC west African in the eyes of foids here

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
they are

they are talking abt african Americans
most niggas in actually west African countries ain't shit, nigerians get bullied here

lol at u thinking a boer wont just tear out a weak skinny lanklet senegalese throat out

not happening, ZA is 80% niggers already, the top 20% rules the country, the top 20% include whites, mixed natives(me), indians/pakis( they mog black smv to shits tbh) and other minorities
they all mog black smv srs

then why not do the same back
most blacks live in literal townships and corrupted areas so why not just bribe a police officers gun then use it
u guys are legit low IQ ffs

the mog could happen to yall too
cumskins are the highest smv race here

a short cumskin>a tall BBC west African in the eyes of foids here
Cope they ain’t mogging shit. Where do you think Black Americans come from you think the fell from the sky? No they are west Africans genetically. As I said a WELL FED NON STARVED WEDT SFRICAN ALLOWED TO GROW TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL LIKE MYSELF AND BLACK AMERCIANS WILL FUCK UP THE AVG BEOR AND ANY SOUTH AFRICAN ON AVG. keep using starving malnourished people as examples you retard

Your men are weak short man let’s with no muscle or bbc we cuckhold whites in the west there’s a reason why cumskins ways crying about bbc it’s because west af BVLLS are superior to them and they and THIER WOMEN know it.

A boer won’t do shit we bully beors they are just as weak as all other cumskins I live in Europe with full blooded cumskins and they get bodied daily by Manley Turks and Arabs imagine what we west af descended bvlls do to them :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Cumskins invader South Africans won’t do shit and cannot do shit. That’s why they settled your nation and not west Africa they tried in Senegal and it didn’t work out for them let’s just say that

• JFL
What do south African women look like?

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
I include @alurmo cumskin princesses in this as well. All SA are baboons to me just various variations to the Baboonage some white and black. Truly god makes them babooons unique.

He’s also an idiot who forgets black Americans are moggers because they are west African and not starved in a nation where they eat 1 meal a day from birth. Well fed west Africans are literally the peak of human physical supremacy

• +1
Where do you think Black Americans come from you think the fell from the sky? No they are west Africans genetically.
I agree but they are total bhenchods, their 20% white DNA fucked them up. They don't consider themselves to be Africans and call native west Africans bootyscratchers. :lul: That's why you have to be against race-mixing, it produces mentally ill mutts.

Tales from the slums of Kaapstad.
its actually cape town in english

and I'm not capping, pakis/curries srs mog black smv to shits
they don't have stinky stereotypes, no big failos or anything

they are known to be business men
I wish to ascend with a pajeeta tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself and Gengar
Legit nobody in EU or USA cares about Africa or other continents

I include @alurmo cumskin princesses in this as well. All SA are baboons to me just various variations to the Baboonage some white and black. Truly god makes them babooons unique.

He’s also an idiot who forgets black Americans are moggers because they are west African and not starved in a nation where they eat 1 meal a day from birth. Well fed west Africans are literally the peak of human physical supremacy
What is well-fed? Isn't tofu well-fed as well? Not even trying to be funny but I read somewhere that tofu has great nutritional value and that's what people munch on anyway. I could be wrong of course, I've not really looked into it.

its actually cape town in english

and I'm not capping, pakis/curries srs mog black smv to shits
they don't have stinky stereotypes, no big failos or anything

they are known to be business men
I wish to ascend with a pajeeta tbh
Yes but we keep it real and call it by its true name. Is Zuid Afrika really as fucked up as people claim that it is? I used to have a Slavic friend who lived there and he said all these stories about gang and gun violence and whatnot. Something about the highest murder rate in terms of worldwide? I dunno. And what game can you run on them? Just be Khosa?

All SA are baboons to me just various variations to the Baboonage some white and black. Truly god makes them babooons unique.
how can u say this when west africans are legit scared of us mixed natives lol
they have white blood in them, they are legit against their own ancestry too
they try to avoid their ancestry lol

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
What is well-fed? Isn't tofu well-fed as well? Not even trying to be funny but I read somewhere that tofu has great nutritional value and that's what people munch on anyway. I could be wrong of course, I've not really looked into it.
Africans don’t eat tofu… that’s chinks :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

And I mean people in Africa, they have worse lives than even paneers that’s how poor they are so how are they gonna be at their potential when they so poor. But we see even in the west blacks are poor and have the worst nutrition even over here but you see how much we mogg cumskins. That’s the point I’m making if we equalise the board BBC’s (west African descended bad boys mogg all others) this is the true “BBCpill” it’s the black male physical mogg

Is Zuid Afrika really as fucked up as people claim that it is? I used to have a Slavic friend who lived there and he said all these stories about gang and gun violence and whatnot. Something about the highest murder rate in terms of worldwide?
well the craziest thing that happend to me was the fact that my house almost got broken into, luckily the window was strong enough to stand being smashed

other than that as long as u fit in tbh, don't try to be flashy, typically hood shit
plus don't go to flats/slums in cpt unless u have a weapon on u(prefferebly a gun or smt) those are the places where u will get shot if ur not involved

• +1
how can u say this when west africans are legit scared of us mixed natives lol

they have white blood in them, they are legit against their own ancestry too
they try to avoid their ancestry lol
We ain’t scared of you we are outnumbered by you and you get the faggots who are absurd dogs asks out weakest hence why they fled our nation to begin with. You get the cringe faggot weaklings who Allow Libyans to enslave them.

The ones in Europe who aren’t illegals come see how we do it and you South Africans learn your place I have a South African Zulu buddy I assert my dominance on him every time we meet I remind him he’s a Bantu weakling and cannot compare to west af might

• JFL
Africans don’t eat tofu… that’s chinks :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:
Someone lied to me then. :lul:
And I mean people in Africa, they have worse lives than even paneers that’s how poor they are so how are they gonna be at their potential when they so poor. But we see even in the west blacks are poor and have the worst nutrition even over here but you see how much we mogg cumskins. That’s the point I’m making if we equalise the board BBC’s (west African descended bad boys mogg all others) this is the true “BBCpill” it’s the black male physical mogg
Brutal if paneers have better lives. They already got shitty af lives jfl. :forcedsmile: I thought aside from west Africans also central and south Africans could benefit from the same halo. Only ones that couldn't were east Africans unless they look somewhat west African. Is it only limited to west Africans?

well the craziest thing that happend to me was the fact that my house almost got broken into, luckily the window was strong enough to stand being smashed

other than that as long as u fit in tbh, don't try to be flashy, typically hood shit
plus don't go to flats/slums in cpt unless u have a weapon on u(prefferebly a gun or smt) those are the places where u will get shot if ur not involved
People will shoot you even if you're not involved? What the fuck kinda shit is that. :forcedsmile: Glad no one was able to break into your house though.

• +1
We ain’t scared of you we are outnumbered by you and you get the faggots who are absurd dogs asks out weakest hence why they fled our nation to begin with. You get the cringe faggot weaklings who Allow Libyans to enslave them.
"outnumbered" when 80% of the country is filled with bantus:lul:
they cant easily just kill us, they know we are more violent and more low inhib then them
The ones in Europe who aren’t illegals come see how we do it and you South Africans learn your place I have a South African Zulu buddy I assert my dominance on him every time we meet I remind him he’s a Bantu weakling and cannot compare to west af might
nigerians immigrate here and get bullied lol, I see them as punching bags, they ain't got shit on mixed natives

Someone lied to me then. :lul:

Brutal if paneers have better lives. They already got shitty af lives jfl. :forcedsmile: I thought aside from west Africans also central and south Africans could benefit from the same halo. Only ones that couldn't were east Africans unless they look somewhat west African. Is it only limited to west Africans?
Ofc paneers have better lives Africa is the poorest continent in the world it’s poorer than India though both live shit lives and no African is forced to clean the sewers due to caste so I guess it depends

They have similar halo but not to the same extreme. We are more higher twitch stronger faster more springy and jacked we are the Aryans of the black race essentially and yes as you as a NTL person who lives around Dutchmen can attest WE BULLY AND DOMINATE these nordcucks in Northern Europe id say even Moroccans mogg them and they are manlets.

Let @alurmo cope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and alurmo
"outnumbered" when 80% of the country is filled with bantus:lul:
they cant easily just kill us, they know we are more violent and more low inhib then them

nigerians immigrate here and get bullied lol, I see them as punching bags, they ain't got shit on mixed natives
West Africans aren’t Bantu and we are outmnumbered in South Africa are you a retard? There’s even more poojeets than every west and East African combined there ofc we can’t do too much and once again you lot get out squares I’ll admit Europe does get some of our low nigh darker triad ones

Once again come to Europe face a well fed one 😉

You won’t cos you know it’s GG we bully nordics and you mongrel dogs for fun. Look up what west af bad boys did to moolottos during the slaver rebellion of hati lmfao read it and know that’s what we’d do to you mongrel dog

• JFL
Ofc paneers have better lives Africa is the poorest continent in the world it’s poorer than India though both live shit lives and no African is forced to clean the sewers due to caste so I guess it depends

They have similar halo but not to the same extreme. We are more higher twitch stronger faster more springy and jacked we are the Aryans of the black race essentially and yes as you as a NTL person who lives around Dutchmen can attest WE BULLY AND DOMINATE these nordcucks in Northern Europe id say even Moroccans mogg them and they are manlets.

Let @alurmo cope.
On the plus side, they do score more pity points from huwhites so there's that at least. :ogre:

Blacks are definitely moggers. Just today I was walking outside and a 6'5" thugmaxxing black dude walked behind me and then past me. :ogre:

There's a reason why they have a lot of SMV, and not only some whites but other ethnics try to be black. This further boosts their SMV and their women want look at the guys their own men look up to and that's how you get a culture like that in France with MENAs for example and in the UK with SAs. These guys don't know they're indirectly cucking themselves. :forcedsmile:

That said, out of all people I like black people the most. They're the chillest ones. Sure there can be a faggot every now and then but the majority are chill. I remember a thugmaxxer was threatening and bullying both other ethnics and whites but for some reason he was cool with me, he was tall AF too, also around 6'5". :ogre: I guess it was a real recognize real type of thing. :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Aryan trad waifu stacy now but if there's a certain logo on the bottom right then suddenly it's the west has fallen. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
I legitimately do not understand what you mean by this

Cope they ain’t mogging shit. Where do you think Black Americans come from you think the fell from the sky? No they are west Africans genetically. As I said a WELL FED NON STARVED WEDT SFRICAN ALLOWED TO GROW TO THEIR FULL POTENTIAL LIKE MYSELF AND BLACK AMERCIANS WILL FUCK UP THE AVG BEOR AND ANY SOUTH AFRICAN ON AVG. keep using starving malnourished people as examples you retard

Your men are weak short man let’s with no muscle or bbc we cuckhold whites in the west there’s a reason why cumskins ways crying about bbc it’s because west af BVLLS are superior to them and they and THIER WOMEN know it.

A boer won’t do shit we bully beors they are just as weak as all other cumskins I live in Europe with full blooded cumskins and they get bodied daily by Manley Turks and Arabs imagine what we west af descended bvlls do to them :lul::lul::lul::lul:. Cumskins invader South Africans won’t do shit and cannot do shit. That’s why they settled your nation and not west Africa they tried in Senegal and it didn’t work out for them let’s just say that
They ain’t mogging a well fed west African bbc. We and your people ain’t the same, us west Africans are the “big nighas” whites talk about when they say “bbc” they mean us, when they say “them negros sure good at sports” they mean us.

They ain’t mogging shit we got Senegalese bad boys who will mogg them to shit even in your country they known to be heightmoggers. As I said your people are idiots they could import us over and we’d restore black male smv in South Africa but you retards prefer to outnumber us and kill us 🤷‍♂️

True when they mean blacks everyone means western africans not south africans...besides africans are taller, and bigger than south african...dutch can nothing on west africa...

@alurmo is way to white washed...shows what happens when white people cuck a country, the people in it only see them as superior and dick ride them hard...I support you here, us south african men aren't as big and superior as west...only thing about west is yall are always trynna cross borders and shit, cus of corrupt goverment, searching for better places. STAY IN YOUR LANE guys​

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
The white south Africans look better than the white americans for example, they look more like Australians
it's not hard to look better than americans, the only people who are uglier are brits.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
On the plus side, they do score more pity points from huwhites so there's that at least. :ogre:

Blacks are definitely moggers. Just today I was walking outside and a 6'5" thugmaxxing black dude walked behind me and then past me. :ogre:

There's a reason why they have a lot of SMV, and not only some whites but other ethnics try to be black. This further boosts their SMV and their women want look at the guys their own men look up to and that's how you get a culture like that in France with MENAs for example and in the UK with SAs. These guys don't know they're indirectly cucking themselves. :forcedsmile:

That said, out of all people I like black people the most. They're the chillest ones. Sure there can be a faggot every now and then but the majority are chill. I remember a thugmaxxer was threatening and bullying both other ethnics and whites but for some reason he was cool with me, he was tall AF too, also around 6'5". :ogre: I guess it was a real recognize real type of thing. :feelsgood:
Educate that mongrel @alurmo

This is why we don’t consider mongrel dogs as bbc they are traitors and will and should be dealt with the same way the Haitians dealt with these yellow piss skinned mutt dog jokes. These mutt think they top shit cos they get bbc physical and NT prowess and JBW looks and money and think they are gods. I hate their mix the most for this reason.

Unfortunately mullatos smv is the highest :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Do rich niggas still have to build walls with turrets and armed guards or it that a meme

• JFL
True when they mean blacks everyone means western africans not south africans...besides africans are taller, and bigger than south african...dutch can nothing on west africa...

@alurmo is way to white washed...shows what happens when white people cuck a country, the people in it only see them as superior and dick ride them hard...I support you here, us south african men aren't as big and superior as west...only thing about west is yall are always trynna cross borders and shit, cus of corrupt goverment, searching for better places. STAY IN YOUR LANE guys​

Ofc we are. Them Zulu niggas would had been genocided if they were in west Africa by simple small tribes. Them Zulu’s were only sick in South Africa the rest of Africa esp east and west laugh at how weak them niggas are they ain’t a threat whatsoever a lot of idiots think cos we both black we the same but that ain’t true an South African Bantu and a west African BVLL are nothing alike in size and adaptation, black South Africans are more ectopic due to Khoi admixture something @alurmo forgot to mention

This is why I title them the WEAKEST of the bbc race cos at least Cushtics and nilotics have super endurance and higher than negroid IQ to make up for their lack of power

But bulk south’s Africans are weaker smaller and even DUMBER than other niggas look at Zimbabwe for example.

Rn there’s a Shona girl from @alurmo nation who wants to taste my west African descended mongrel cock cos she senses true pure bred bbc superior stock and wants to save her shithole nation from ugly weak niggas like him

• JFL
Reactions: God-himself
Ofc we are. Them Zulu niggas would had been genocided if they were in west Africa by simple small tribes. Them Zulu’s were only sick in South Africa the rest of Africa esp east and west laugh at how weak them niggas are they ain’t a threat whatsoever a lot of idiots think cos we both black we the same but that ain’t true an South African Bantu and a west African BVLL are nothing alike in size and adaptation, black South Africans are more ectopic due to Khoi admixture something @alurmo forgot to mention

This is why I title them the WEAKEST of the bbc race cos at least Cushtics and nilotics have super endurance and higher than negroid IQ to make up for their lack of power

But bulk south’s Africans are weaker smaller and even DUMBER than other niggas look at Zimbabwe for example.

Rn there’s a Shona girl from @alurmo nation who wants to taste my west African descended mongrel cock cos she senses true pure bred bbc superior stock and wants to save her shithole nation from ugly weak niggas like him

Fuck genocided...zulu's population would've been skinned, west africans are heartless, especially in wars.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur