South America has the best demographics long term

U

uksucks

Silver
Average age in USA is 40, in UK it's 42, in Italy it's 49.

In most south American countries, it's a little over 30.

If you want to pass on your genes, then it's the best place to go. In Asia your son would be limited to Asian countries for the most part if you bred with an Asian woman.

If you want JBs or younger women even as you get older, then they're not even gonna exist that much in 10yrs time, in Europe.

Europe is a lost cause

Nah man confused Bolivian resides there I don’t wanna
Be near monkeys

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged and uksucks
Just move to South America broo... do these idiots not realize how dangerous it actually is to live there as a gringo @IAMNOTANINCEL

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, thereallegend and uksucks
Just move to South America broo... do these idiots not realize how dangerous it actually is to live there as a gringo @IAMNOTANINCEL
Bro fell for the western propaganda meme

El Salvador literally has less crime + murders than USA

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thereallegend and Shahnameh
Dangerous af
Low iq af
Highly unproductive industries
Nespotic and corrupt as hell (low social mobility)

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and thereallegend
Africa and the Middle East does

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Cope

Just find a smart woman

Irrelevant

Every country has top down corruption which is worse than bottom up, so not a big deal
Latam is worse on all those. Agree I'm not the complete expert, not lived there longer than 3-4 months in a go, but have seen a fair amount and have worked there

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
Latam is worse on all those. Agree I'm not the complete expert, not lived there longer than 3-4 months in a go, but have seen a fair amount and have worked there
Yeh ofc it can't be best at everything. That's the point, you get good climate, demographics, cheaper to live, nicer/easier women.

Btw which country was this?

Yeh ofc it can't be best at everything. That's the point, you get good climate, demographics, cheaper to live, nicer/easier women.

Btw which country was this?
I spent a lot of time in Colombia when my grandma was still alive. Also brazil, Argentina, Uruguay