South Korean tinder is full of Thais

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
Tinder should have a nationality filter. I'm not into Thais. Waste of time swiping left on them.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
Yeah and it’s the same in HK/Japan/Taiwan, that’s why Bumble mogs hard, you don’t see them on it.

• +1
Reactions: Fgsfds and Wallenberg
Yeah and it’s the same in HK/Japan/Taiwan, that’s why Bumble mogs hard, you don’t see them on it.
Like seriously they should stay in Thailand and marry those sexpats who visit Thailand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 23819
Heard @the BULL is going to sexpat in Thailand and the Philippines.

they swipe their geolocation there in ordee to get a chang. they mostly dont live there

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Have you already booked airbnb in Pattaya?
no but if you ever find yourself without an accomodation after being divorceraped by an asian slut just let me know, i always like to help the less fortunate ones

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
no but if you ever find yourself without an accomodation after being divorceraped by an asian slut just let me know, i always like to help the less fortunate ones
I don't get divorceraped because a man like me isn't going to get divorceraped. Besides I won't marry sluts.

I don't get divorceraped because a man like me isn't going to get divorceraped. Besides I won't marry sluts.
you are low value you need to go to korea to find a gf

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 23819
they're both easy the rest is personal tastes
Korean girls are just as hard as Italian girls jfl, don’t compare them to those low class money hungry Russian whores

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Korean girls are just as hard as Italian girls jfl, don’t compare them to those low class money hungry Russian whores
tinder stats show that they're actually easier than russians

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg