Allandro

Allandro

Idk anymore🇮🇹
Wtf is the last episode of South Park?

A fable? Cartoon for children?

They completely ruined south park.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20179, vaninskybird, Deleted member 23239 and 1 other person
Damn I thought that show ended 20 years ago

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, Deleted member 23558, WeiWei and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, risque_dew, vaninskybird and 1 other person
It's getting more politically correct as the time passes
Unironically.

I noticed this, when they had those episodes about Trump.

Not that it is sth wrong to laugh at and parody Trump, but their jokes towards the woke became completely toothless tbh, in comparison to their jokes about the right...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, WeiWei, risque_dew and 3 others
Maybe

• +1
Reactions: Allandro
Unironically.

Not that it is sth wrong to laugh at and parody Trump, but their jokes towards the woke became completely toothless tbh, in comparison to their jokes about the right...

I've never complained until they made this shit with even a moral like in cartoon for children.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • +1
Haven’t watched that shit in like 10 years

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, risque_dew, emeraldglass and 2 others
it sucks now

my favorite episode is when russell crow travels across the world and starts fights with people rnadomly
@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Allornothing, vaninskybird and 4 others
it sucks now

my favorite episode is when russell crow travels across the world and starts fights with people rnadomly
@Vermilioncore
I like the South Park movie where Kenny’s heart gets microwaved and Satan and Saddam Hussein

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, ropemax, vaninskybird and 2 others
That show used to be so funny, but I was a kid back when I watched it so I found curse words and poop humor funny

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Allandro and pardocel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Vermilioncore
Don't you have a synopsis?
me when i see your fluffy ass avi lying around
Pet dog

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
Wtf is the last episode of South Park?

A fable? Cartoon for children?

They completely ruined south park.
It's over for middleschoolcels.

it sucks now

@Vermilioncore
My favourite one is about StartUps, no doubt about it:

:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
My favourite one is about StartUps, no doubt about it:

:feelshehe:

fuck this episode is 8 years old already i remember when it came out...

life moves with the speed of light

@Marsik

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsik, vaninskybird and Artemis
Don't you have a synopsis?
The canadian queen dies and his son and his girlfriend go away from the court to look for some privacy and so they travel around the world... They move to south park where they start a beef with Kyle as Kyle(one of the protagonists) doesn't give them some privacy.
Butters is a complete different person the next day at School and Kyle asks him why, Butters tells Kyle that He went to a "rebranding" agency that makes a brand for you( basically they teach you how to act cool like in these self-improvements courses online and build up a brand new character for you).

Kyle finds out that even the canadian prince and his girlfriend use this agency and He convinces them to change their mind and to live life like they really are and don't just "act" cool.

The scene ends with even cartman being politically correct and saying that everyone should be the person he really is and don't just act. The episode ends with the protagonists playing basketball with the canadian prince.

THERE'S A FUCKING POLITICALLY CORRECT MORAL WITHOUT FUNNY JOKES.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar
The canadian queen dies and his son and his girlfriend go away from the court to look for some privacy and so they travel around the world... They move to south park where they start a beef with Kyle as Kyle(one of the protagonists) doesn't give them some privacy.
Butters is a complete different person the next day at School and Kyle asks him why, Butters tells Kyle that He went to a "rebranding" agency that makes a brand for you( basically they teach you how to act cool like in these self-improvements courses online and build up a brand new character for you).

Kyle finds out that even the canadian prince and his girlfriend use this agency and He convinces them to change their mind and to live life like they really are and don't just "act" cool.

The scene ends with even cartman being politically correct and saying that everyone should be the person he really is and don't just act. The episode ends with the protagonists playing basketball with the canadian prince.

THERE'S A FUCKING POLITICALLY CORRECT MORAL WITHOUT FUNNY JOKES.
Well, the royal couple probably paid to be in South Park, that's why they're depicted in a positive manner, it's a practice that is becoming more common.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Allandro
Well, the royal couple probably paid to be in South Park, that's why they're depicted in a positive manner, it's a practice that is becoming more common.
Idk cuz at the end of the episode they also break up.

• +1
I've never watched it

• +1
haven't even watched a new episode in years. was so obvious they ran out of ideas.

• +1
Unironically.

because trump is trump and the left didn’t really have a trump

• +1
its for women and tiktokers nowadays
season 1-3 best, 4 and 5 also watchable

They (Harry and Mulatto) were not depicted in a positive manner. I don't know wtf he is talking about. It was a pretty good episode.

• +1
They (Harry and Mulatto) were not depicted in a positive manner. I don't know wtf he is talking about. It was a pretty good episode.
I didn't say that they were depicted in a positive manner.

I disagree with you, it was a shitty episode with a good moral and even cartaman that in my opinion should be ALWAYS not politically correct is being politically correct.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
It's been like ten years since I actually watched an episode. It's funny, but the format gets stale after like 32 seasons.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: OldRooster
I did a big South Park marathon a few years ago and the shows peak was definitely Seasons 4 through 12.

its for women and tiktokers nowadays
season 1-3 best, 4 and 5 also watchable
7-13 were the best

then they had like 4 seasons which were utter shit
then they became better again
haven't seen the last two years worth of sp though so maybe it's gotten worse again

Nothing will mog this

Top tier TV show in my opinion.

it went shit in 2014