South Vietnamese impregnated cumskin womb 5 times

D

Deleted member 16960

Rope nigger

Lifefuel for @ricepheno

• Love it
Reactions: ricepheno
cool story. for every amwf, there's a hundred wmaf, and in the end they all get whited over as they chase after whites

you mad?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelswhy:

Just be South Vietnamese is law

mirin take over

white women are built for ethnic semen to insert into their tight pink vagina

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Sub0, Deleted member 23772 and 2 others
cool story. for every amwf, there's a hundred wmaf, and in the end they all get whited over as they chase after whites

you mad?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :feelswhy:
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=R6i9QOOaq7SWy1tQ)6.jpg

9892.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Deleted member 18522 and ascension
All kids look subhuman

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Cope more gook
Oh Starboy, you and your Khmer Master Race theory. Not everyone can be Cambodian like you.
I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.

I would stomp the skulls your entire worthless cumskin family and shatter them into millions of tiny little pieces and stomp their disgusting little subhuman brains out into a gooey pink paste. I'd force your subhuman 5'4 cumskin runt of a father to helplessly jerk off in a corner while your cumskin mom chokes her disgusting recessed maxilla on my big Kinh cock just like your females did to my Kinh conquerors after we raped and slaughtered their entire families, you filthy cumskin rape baby leftover mutt. Then I'd force your dad to brutally rape you while you watch helplessly like the little baby bitch you are, then I'd carve out all his organs slowly and painfully and force feed them to you while your mom watches in glee as I eliminate her disgusting spawn and its subhuman father and make both of them suffer.
My family is Asian.

Go ER chink

You sure did read it. Untruthful Starboy. Otherwise you wouldn't have called me a Han mogger of Viet Viets.
Youre alt of chinksupremacy
Enjoy another ban

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
nordic pussy belong to kinh. total kinh victory

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Decisive Kihn victory

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: The Grinch and Deleted member 16960
All too common these days

According to new statistics, the average height of a young Vietnamese male is 168.1 cm