Soviet music is so good

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken

I would think they stole composers from Germany after the war if German music wasn't so ''meh''. Insane that a song can be so banger you become a little patriotic to worst nation to ever exist!

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 23239
why worst? looks?
russians arent sadistic like hohols

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Get MOGGED by High-T pookies

U post after one year?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
why worst? looks?
russians arent sadistic like hohols
Most evil. Burnt churches and massacred millions of Christians. And of course ''hohols'' hate Russians after what Stalin and his little helpers did to them, they starved millions of Ukrainians just because they wanted to be independent and some Ukrainian farmers resisted the complete collectivization of their farms. You can search for pictures on google of how people used to sell dead peoples body parts at the market because that was all the food the people had access to. That's so evil that only satan could imagine it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 30857, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 23239
Most evil. Burnt churches and massacred millions of Christians. And of course ''hohols'' hate Russians after what Stalin and his little helpers did to them, they starved millions of Ukrainians just because they wanted to be independent and some Ukrainian farmers resisted the complete collectivization of their farms. You can search for pictures on google of how people used to sell dead peoples body parts at the market because that was all the food the people had access to. That's so evil that only satan could imagine it.
so you hate bolsheviks?

i mean yeah im not a fan of ussr , stalin and lenin
but russians are so friendly and calm irl unlike ukrainians , they all were loud and agressive

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
so you hate bolsheviks?

i mean yeah im not a fan of ussr , stalin and lenin
but russians are so friendly and calm irl unlike ukrainians , they all were loud and agressive
Yeah I dislike USSR, not russian people. Russia tends to choose strong leaders who cause trouble, but the people are nice indeed. I don't know many ukrainians, but I'd imagine they're pretty much the same as russians, but I understand completely why they don't want to be part of Russia. There's too much blood between the two people's.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 23239