Soy boys cry because hunter killed deer

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Imagine raising your son to be like this.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 3328 and 3 others
Reminds me of @InjectE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
That kid is going to be a SJW nightmare in a few years. Ugh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cornnyy, Deleted member 3195, turkproducer and 5 others
Lol that angry white twink acting hard. He obviously has never been in a real confrontation if hes crying over a dead bambi. He is very immature and will learn the hard way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3299
>eats meat
>complains about animals being killed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, middayshowers, Deleted member 275 and 3 others
that father looks just like le 56 %

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 275 and 2 others
It's one thing to kill for food, but only an incel degenerate would kill animals for sport or fun

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
This level of soy is insane

he went home to have KFC that his moms Bull ordered

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
79a

• JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian
that kid should be crying over his NW 2.5 not a fucking deer

and his dad is running hat covergame no doubt he went bald by 19, shit genetics that whole family has

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Deleted member 3195, CopingCel and 2 others
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available
Imagine raising your son to be like this.
my girl classmates have higher T than that little kid JFL :lul: :lul: he looks so fucking repulsive and ugly while being feminine holyshit:lul: hes shaking, crying, and having a mental breakdown while trashtalking

"WHY DID YOU KILL THE DEEEEEEEER????" 😭 😭 😭

Next weekend:

"Dad, can we go to McDonalds eat some burgers and pizza with bacon and shit?!"

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and chadpreetcel123
Well, killing animals is a pretty fucked up thing to do for ‘fun’.

It's one thing to kill for food, but only an incel degenerate would kill animals for sport or fun

Cope, it's the same shit if not worse.

You don't need meat to sustain yourself, and meat is more expensive than other foods that can give you the same macro and micronutrients that you need. You eat it because of the pleasure that you feel eating it, not because of necessity.

But there's a big difference, while that guy killed the wild deer with a quick shot, the animal that you ate last week had to spend its whole life caged in a tiny space with other animals on shit conditions.

Going to the supermarket to buy meat is way worse than killing a wild animal to eat it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, turkproducer and CopingCel
Cope, it's the same shit if not worse.

You don't need meat to sustain yourself, and meat is more expensive than other foods that can give you the same macro and micronutrients that you need. You eat it because of the pleasure that you feel eating it, not because of necessity.

But there's a big difference, while that guy killed the wild deer with a quick shot, the animal that you ate last week had to spend its whole life caged in a tiny space with other animals on shit conditions.

Going to the supermarket to buy meat is way worse than killing a wild animal to eat it
Imagine being so low T that you care about something like animal 'feelings'.

It's fucking over for modern society.

should have told them to keep barking for him

Hunting is a sub zero temperature iq activity if not for survival

They may be males but they are not men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Don’t generalise my kind as the types that enjoy murdering animals for fun because I sure as hell don’t do that shit. Well, I don’t do it at all, even for food.

these kinda people piss me off, acting all self righteous like theyre protecting wildlife when really they just go out and eat meat aswell, they pretty much cause just as much damage to wildlife as the hunter, the only difference is the hunter isnt lazy enough to just go to the shop and buy some meat and has the balls to go hunt for his food himself.