Soy cuck I saw on reddit

BitchBoy

BitchBoy

5’3 and not ashamed
Hi redditinos

I (M20) have been texting this young lady (F19) and I thought it was going well but one time she sent me a pic with a guy in bed.

I know what you brotherinos are thinking, her body her choice, so I supported her decisions and left her alone. She texted me later saying that she liked the guy but also likes me :soy:.

My question is, how do I show her my full support while appearing respectful?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss, AustinCutler, 0S4MA and 16 others
You mean your own experiences

• JFL
Reactions: zura, arabcelxxx and Zeta
Least cucked redditor:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, likenesss, justropemaxbro and 4 others
Didnt read nigger

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and BitchBoy
Least cucked redditor:
Didnt read nigger

JOKES NIGGERS ITS NOT A REDDITOR ITS A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM @yvngbreadstick JFL AT THE CUCKERY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, zura, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
All the good users fucking left when I took slight break now Fags like you just ramble on here kys sincerely you’ll still be typing when I’m getting pussy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, IndraBC, arabcelxxx and 3 others
All the good users fucking left when I took slight break now Fags like you just ramble on here kys sincerely you’ll still be typing when I’m getting pussy
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
You mean you’re getting pictures of someone fucking your oneitis pussy

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and IndraBC
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
im caging so hard at this shit

• JFL
Reactions: smallman and BitchBoy
Bunp

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and IndraBC
IMG 2399

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS and MaghrebGator
This thread was generated on chat gpt

He found your moms ass faggot
still mad that ur moms holes fractured my demon cock

they were so tight havent been fucked properly by ur cuck father or anyone in 20 years but i raped her

kys

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and IndraBC
still mad that ur moms holes fractured my demon cock

they were so tight havent been fucked properly by ur cuck father or anyone in 20 years but i raped her
Larping ass white faggot fantasising in a dark room alone. We both know you never had pussy in years cuck, i feel sad for you

Larping ass white faggot fantasising in a dark room alone. We both know you never had pussy in years cuck, i feel sad for you
im larping that i fucked ur whore mother because nobody knows who she is . u were found thrown into the trash can outside of child foster drowning in shit

slit ur throat asap faggot

im larping that i fucked ur whore mother because nobody knows who she is . u were found thrown into the trash can outside of child foster drowning in shit

slit ur throat asap faggot
Autistic rages of white faggots always make me cage. You’re angry because you know no woman wants you retarded cuck

Autistic rages of white faggots always make me cage. You’re angry because you know no woman wants you retarded cuck
stop draining my balls faggot. they are this tasty?

Pathetic faggot you will never fuck a woman
get my big hanging nut out of ur mouth bitch find someones else

dont make me kick you with my boot

Keep larping fagot ass inbred cuck
you love the taste of my nuts faggot but im not homo so im gonna have to kick you in the eyes sockets now

you love the taste of my nuts faggot but im not homo so im gonna have to kick you in the eyes sockets now
Pathetic nerd lonely ass nigher. Deep down you know you are worthless

my left ballsack is worth more than your entire subhuman lineage
No its not ugly soy cuck you look like a nerd and you can’t get your dick up pale faggot

No its not ugly soy cuck you look like a nerd and you can’t get your dick up pale faggot
i mog you to suicide and whores prefer to suck my soft cock than ur hard subhuman micro you disgusting disgrace of atoms

stop shitposting and slice ur throat

i mog you to suicide and whores prefer to suck my soft cock than ur hard subhuman micro you disgusting disgrace of atoms
You dont mog shit you narrow faced white fag soy cuck

redditors are the biggest cucks i swear jfl someone seriously post something like this brutal

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
redditors are the biggest cucks i swear jfl someone seriously post something like this brutal
See my follow up post about who the user is

JOKES NIGGERS ITS NOT A REDDITOR ITS A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM @yvngbreadstick JFL AT THE CUCKERY

jfl :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: cucks.org its too brutal... never began:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy