• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: JovenCansao, Meteor21, justropemaxbro and 7 others
soyjak-angry.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Meteor21, justropemaxbro, 1966Ford and 5 others
It's crazy how nice guys (whether genuine or not) are demonized more than guys that actually physically and verbally abuse women, manipulate them, pump and dump them.

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis, 1966Ford, BeanletMogger and 2 others
It's crazy how nice guys (whether genuine or not) are demonized more than guys that actually physically and verbally abuse women, manipulate them, pump and dump them.
That’s because nice guys are dishonest about their intentions. They are snakes. They treat women with kindness and respect and they virtue signal thinking they can manipulate the woman into having sex with them. At least the abusive Chads are honest about the fact that they view women as meat holes. That’s why women fuck them. They actually respect them and their honesty as opposed to the weak and manipulative soy boys.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ilovetakis, 1966Ford, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
I wished all men realized this but men are getting too brainwashed about female nature in universities and love being soycucks to make women happy while foids choose guys who don't even know what feminism is

• +1
Reactions: aber and Vermilioncore
I wished all men realized this but men are getting too brainwashed about female nature in universities and love being soycucks to make women happy while foids choose guys who don't even know what feminism is
It’s over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
It’s over for many men
It has always been, foids won't change. We get money to provide for women, we get good bodies so women can have sex with men they find attractive. We pay for their dates! We learn how to flirt! Foids receive everything and what we receive? Their presence.
caught ted GIF

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber, 1966Ford, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
IMG 3725

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, sickdawgie and Meteor21
Bro just found out how women work

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
That’s because nice guys are dishonest about their intentions. They are snakes. They treat women with kindness and respect and they virtue signal thinking they can manipulate the woman into having sex with them. At least the abusive Chads are honest about the fact that they view women as meat holes. That’s why women fuck them. They actually respect them and their honesty as opposed to the weak and manipulative soy boys.
I'm not talking just about "nice guys" I mean genuinely nice ones as well. The idea that abusive guys are somehow more noble and worthy of respect cause they're more direct is just cope. Also they're really not even that, they're manipulative too, they act different when there's people around. At least the "nice guys" don't beat them.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and Vermilioncore
I'm not talking just about "nice guys" I mean genuinely nice ones as well. The idea that abusive guys are somehow more noble and worthy of respect cause they're more direct is just cope. Also they're really not even that, they're manipulative too, they act different when there's people around. At least the "nice guys" don't beat them.
It’s simple;

Women want a man to beat the living shit out of them and treat them like shit and fuck her brains out and kill all other men so she can know she chose the strongest man out there. Nothing else to it.

Women love big tall violent men with huge cocks.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
What a caricature

Girls tend to like those guys from what I’ve seen. But only genuine girls like them.

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
It’s simple;

Women want a man to beat the living shit out of them and treat them like shit and fuck her brains out and kill all other men so she can know she chose the strongest man out there. Nothing else to it.

Women love big tall violent men with huge cocks.
Women punching air right now cause they're not allowed to fuck lions, tigers, and bears

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore