Soyboy trait: caring about new technology

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
I live like a peasant from the early 1900's in this aspect. I have never owned an ipad, smart tv or flagship phone etc. I've literally never used netflix and I didn't even know what it was until like last year.

I can't relate at all to soys who act like children when the new soyphone is announced. I have no idea what iphone model is the latest. I use a shitty samsung but it works to make calls and send texts. Am I supposed to be content with spending $1000 on a phone that I would just use like my $150 phone? Feels like low T behavior to spend a month's wage on some phone invented by some Jew because the Jew manipulate you into thinking you'll need it to be a respectable member of society.

Soyboys just want to consoome, whether it is marvel movies, soylatte or phones. They consoome whatever the majority is consooming and subscribe to whatever political ideas are the norm.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Michael, PubertyMaxxer, Butthurt Dweller and 4 others
Cope. personality traits are meaningless.

FaceandLMS

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123, BigBoy and Petsmart
these darn kids and their iphone 727xL’s im over here just discovering Netflix and i have a here doo hickey old fashioned samsung which makes calls and texts which is good enough for me

boomer moment

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4310
Nah, I'm always on the lookout for new surgerymaxxing technologies.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 4310
these darn kids and their iphone 727xL’s im over here just discovering Netflix and i have a here doo hickey old fashioned samsung which makes calls and texts which is good enough for me

boomer moment
I'm 22 and it feels like i've aged 20 years mentally since taking the blackpill.

legit thread. fuck consumerism

im getting an iphone 11 and the lastest Mac for Christmas tho tbhngl

legit thread. fuck consumerism

im getting an iphone 11 and the lastest Mac for Christmas tho tbhngl
01A80126 D66F 4413 8D33 5697C590A8FD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Vitruvian
Consooomer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310