Soyboys slaying again

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
Become a soyboy ---> practice ethical non-monogamy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person

hidden text: must be white

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
those things aren't low t tho

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
"looks like an Egon Schiele painting"
brb go slay
1200px-Egon_Schiele_047.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317 and AlexAP
Women problems. And they still claim men are privileged.

Tom Cruise Lol GIF

i would rather be a dicklet turbonablet who is balding and a monk who never saw a girl in his life than being a leftist

i would rather be a dicklet turbonablet who is balding and a monk who never saw a girl in his life than being a leftist
Based. Btw, Tweets like this are the reason why most leftis men are sub5. They think they can get pussy with „being a lefti“.

Hahaha, men are so stupid!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Based. Btw, Tweets like this are the reason why most leftis men are sub5. They think they can get pussy with „being a lefti“.

Hahaha, men are so stupid!
yes and thats what pisses me off the most from the leftist that i know irl. they are only lefties and feminists because they think that girls like it, meanwhile girls like GL guys (my rightist mate dated a stacylite leftist girl for a year or so)

they are only lefties and feminists because they think that girls like it
Nah, not everything is about women. And most women aren't interested in politics, so it doesn't really matter.

Nah, not everything is about women. And most women aren't interested in politics, so it doesn't really matter.
maybe the low quality trash you are seeing but here most girls who study at universities are lefties

Just be a cuck theory

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel