Soycuck Diaries, Jan 2019

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Last night I had a wet dream, but it was fucking terrible.

After a long hard day of trolling incel misogynists epic style, I decided to wind down with a trip to Starbucks. Of course, the line was long, but being the real man that I was I let the women go first. They looked at me as one looks at their stalker/rapist, but it didn't matter because it's possible to be a decent fucking human being without being given sex, you fucking incels!

Anyways, the cashier was a big black women who could probably break my frail body with little effort. I made sure to acknowledge my white male privilege at least two times to make up for white slavery in the past. The problem was, she looked too confused when I tried to explain what a terrible person I am for what our kind has done to beautiful princesses like her. The poor thing suffered from internalized misogyny and racism, yikes! Thanks for making me lose faith in humanity, mgtowers! XD

As I was sitting down waiting for my soy latte (glug glug glug! I love soy am I right incels? XD), a young, rich white girl couldn't stop mirin at my personality and respect I displayed for women earlier. She told me that she wanted me to fyck me (sorry had to censor cuz don't wanna get banned) in her car, and I said "only if u consent". She bit her lip and yanked me out of Starbucks. Like, wow, just pull me harder, okay? God, I sure love it when women are in control, try it sometime you insecure alt rights.

When I was in her car, she ripped off her shorts (which she was wearing to express her personality) and unzipped my skinny jeans. Without much warning, she started riding my partially erect 4 inch cock while digging her nails into my back. Who would've knew that nerdy guy with a quirky personality would get some?

But here's where things got terrible. I said "wow, you're beautiful for girls around my age sweetie?" and she replied "Uhhh I'm actually turning 16 this month." My heart completely stopped. This was horrible, no, no, no, NO! I instantly woke up, and I had a fucking erection. This was so fucked up on sooo many levels. And worst of all, I fucking came from it.

I had a nice, long cry session. Actually, I am still fucking crying. I feel so dirty right now. I am a literal child rapist pedophile, I might as well turn myself into the police now for having this dream and rid myself of these evil male instincts.

Thanks a whole fucking lot you stupid fucking incels, with all your child-preying "jb" threads, you turned me into a pedophile. You made me dream about fucking a 15 year old. I will literally hunt all of you fucks down and kill you.

rick1m0rtygamerz541 signing off.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 701, Deleted member 283 and 2 others
Once upon a time in a land not so far away, there lived me, I'm what you misogynist terrorists call a chad.

Here's a photo of me from highschool for proof:
180px JAMIE S2

So on with the story. I became infatuated with this woman, I'll call her queen for the remainder of this epic tale of chivalry. Since we all know males don't deserve sex, and should not expect it from a female, I made no attempt to approach. Instead what I did was bought her a coffee, and had a deep philosophical discussion on the moral concepts contained within The Big Bang Theory and Rick and Morty. It was a marvelous discussion! So many great points were brought up, mostly by me of course since I am of course the television connoisseur.:sneaky: I bet she had that intimidated look on her face the entire time because she was impressed by my extensive knowledge and understanding of the metaphors within the shows we talked about.

Overall, I had a great time with queen :)

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and BornAgainChad
Once upon a time in a land not so far away, there lived me, I'm what you misogynist terrorists call a chad.

Here's a photo of me from highschool for proof:
View attachment 17417

So on with the story. I became infatuated with this woman, I'll call her queen for the remainder of this epic tale of chivalry. Since we all know males don't deserve sex, and should not expect it from a female, I made no attempt to approach. Instead what I did was bought her a coffee, and had a deep philosophical discussion on the moral concepts contained within The Big Bang Theory and Rick and Morty. It was a marvelous discussion! So many great points were brought up, mostly by me of course since I am of course the television connoisseur.:sneaky: I bet she had that intimidated look on her face the entire time because she was impressed by my extensive knowledge and understanding of the metaphors within the shows we talked about.

Overall, I had a great time with queen :)
UPDATE:
Unfortunately, "the Queen" decided that she wanted to go out with my tall friend instead. Oh well, I'm not too upset about it because she and him hit it off better than we did. It's not because he's 6ft tall like misogynistic generalizing incels say he is. He must has a better personality than I do, and it's not a big deal to me because sex isn't everything you stupid incels. :D Stop whining and work on that personality!

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 611
UPDATE:
Unfortunately, "the Queen" decided that she wanted to go out with my tall friend instead. Oh well, I'm not too upset about it because she and him hit it off better than we did. It's not because he's 6ft tall like misogynistic generalizing incels say he is. He must has a better personality than I do, and it's not a big deal to me because sex isn't everything you stupid incels. :D Stop whining and work on that personality!
After my experience with queen, a few days later I got myself in the middle of a heated breakup at Panera Bread! So much excitement this week y'all.:ROFLMAO: What got me involved was the jerk guy telling off that princess, calling her many derogatory sexist terms I can't even repeat in this blog in fear of offending promiscuous women. I went over to their table, kindly asked the man to stop harassing her, and I told him the truth of the matter. I said "She is her own woman, and she can do whatever she wants with her body. If you can't accept that then maybe you don't deserve her"

The man told me to meet him out back, so I obliged liked a gentleman and met him in the alley. He whispered in my ear softly, "I'm my own man, and that means I can do whatever I want with my cock"

Let's just say my fantasies became a reality that day...

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and BornAgainChad
After my experience with queen, a few days later I got myself in the middle of a heated breakup at Panera Bread! So much excitement this week y'all.:ROFLMAO: What got me involved was the jerk guy telling off that princess, calling her many derogatory sexist terms I can't even repeat in this blog in fear of offending promiscuous women. I went over to their table, kindly asked the man to stop harassing her, and I told him the truth of the matter. I said "She is her own woman, and she can do whatever she wants with her body. If you can't accept that then maybe you don't deserve her"

The man told me to meet him out back, so I obliged liked a gentleman and met him in the alley. He whispered in my ear softly, "I'm my own man, and that means I can do whatever I want with my cock"

Let's just say my fantasies became a reality that day...
Guys I'm soo excited! I think we might finally have a relationship :)

After I left my gender studies class I went off-campus and ran into queen again. She said that she and her boyfriend wanted me to be involved in their "lovemaking" by having me watch them fuck. Let's just say I'm pretty fuckin stoked yall. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: hah, I see you loser incels are trying to make fun of me. Well at least I had sex virgins. You can call me Chad. :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Guys I'm soo excited! I think we might finally have a relationship :)

After I left my gender studies class I went off-campus and ran into queen again. She said that she and her boyfriend wanted me to be involved in their "lovemaking" by having me watch them fuck. Let's just say I'm pretty fuckin stoked yall. :ROFLMAO:

Edit: hah, I see you loser incels are trying to make fun of me. Well at least I had sex virgins. You can call me Chad. :p
After the intense anal penetration I received from the man in the alley, I lay on the concrete ground questioning my life choices. "Is this really who I want to be, is this really who I've become? Maybe those incels are right about all this, maybe I should give them a chance like I've given women so many chances?"

Of course I snapped out if my silly delusions!:geek: An incel could never give logical arguments nor viewpoints

• +1
Reactions: BornAgainChad and dogtown
After the intense anal penetration I received from the man in the alley, I lay on the concrete ground questioning my life choices. "Is this really who I want to be, is this really who I've become? Maybe those incels are right about all this, maybe I should give them a chance like I've given women so many chances?"

Of course I snapped out if my silly delusions!:geek: An incel could never give logical arguments nor viewpoints
Soo, things didn't turn out as good as I thought they would.

After having seconds thoughts about me being the "sissy bitch cuckold" in the relationship and being spit on by the man in the alley, I just went up to queen and started bawling my eyes out. Like, really bawled.

But she didn't console me. Instead, she got annoyed and told me to fuck off. "Go be an annoying little bitch somewhere else." she said. And that was it, she left me in a hot mess and left me alone. I had to go shower all the piss, spit, cum, and shame off that afternoon.

Guys, I think she detected my misogynistic thoughts and feelings after I started questioning myself. Maybe she can see it in my face?

Edit: Thanks for the reddit gold! I feel better now but she avoids me now and her friends point and snicker at me when they see me. I heard rumors circulating that pictures were taken of me during the act. What do I do, fellow redditors?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611