:lul::lul::lul::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, didntreadlol, Ritalincel and 2 others
everyday i thank allah i wasn’t born with this level of cope inside me. JFL

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, didntreadlol, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
everyday i thank allah i wasn’t born with this level of cope inside me. JFL
I also saw sone soy cope threads on reddit and quora with thousands of likes how being fat was attractive in the medieval period jfl, that is a huge myth just to comfort fatties today

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, didntreadlol and turkproducer

Attachments

• 1582129347640.png
    1582129347640.png
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I also saw sone soy cope threads on reddit and quora with thousands of likes how being fat was attractive in the medieval period jfl, that is a huge myth just to comfort fatties today
idk if it was attractive but if you were “plump” you were seen as high class in those days as food was more expensive

• +1
idk if it was attractive but if you were “plump” you were seen as high class in those days as food was more expensive
Thats different, it was basically just a sign so people know who is rich when that person would walk on the streets, but being fat is biologically hardwired in humans to be seen as inferior because of many reasons

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
Thats different, it was basically just a sign so people know who is rich when that person would walk on the streets, but being fat is biologically hardwired in humans to be seen as inferior because of many reasons
like what?

like what?
Well everything we find attractive today is based on evolution that happened million years ago until today. Fat is not attractive for a big number of reasons. One is that if a person is higher bodyfat he masks he's bone structure so you can't observe their face to see changes in it and notice how healthy their genes are. Another reason is the most commonly known, how being fatter leads to bigger chances of a good deal of diseases. Another reason is how fat in guys lowers testosterone and that is a very bad thing in hunter gatherer times when it was needed the most to fuel the need for competition and drive in daily life. And one of the more interesting things is also how the fatter you are the less stamina you have and you run much slower. This is very important in hunter times when humans would hunt in groups and if something backfired and they had to run then the fattest person in the group would be the first to get mauled to death

• +1
Well everything we find attractive today is based on evolution that happened million years ago until today. Fat is not attractive for a big number of reasons. One is that if a person is higher bodyfat he masks he's bone structure so you can't observe their face to see changes in it and notice how healthy their genes are. Another reason is the most commonly known, how being fatter leads to bigger chances of a good deal of diseases. Another reason is how fat in guys lowers testosterone and that is a very bad thing in hunter gatherer times when it was needed the most to fuel the need for competition and drive in daily life. And one of the more interesting things is also how the fatter you are the less stamina you have and you run much slower. This is very important in hunter times when humans would hunt in groups and if something backfired and they had to run then the fattest person in the group would be the first to get mauled to death
i’m low 20s bf and i can run 13 seconds for 100m untrained lolz

i’m low 20s bf and i can run 13 seconds for 100m untrained lolz
But again if you were 10% bf you would be able to run in 10 seconds, every second is important

• +1
But again if you were 10% bf you would be able to run in 10 seconds, every second is important
i am losing weight it’s all good

i just vape all the time and the nicotine among with drinking coffee absolutely kills my appetite

• +1

In Middle English literature, a beautiful man should have a flat abdomen

In Middle English literature, a beautiful man typically has thick, broad shoulders, a square and muscular chest, a muscular back, strong sides that taper to a small waist, large hands and arms and legs with huge muscles.

• +1
obviously it wasn't attractive. you can't force people to be attracted to unhealthy traits. what you're attracted to is mostly innate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
[deleted]
[removed]