Space is our final frontier

BornAgainChad

BornAgainChad

Sexy incel
Just think about it. Now that we've reached the pinnacle of society, the only thing left to do is to expand outward and colonize our solar system. Our population has reached it's peak, and the only thing left to do is to move out and make more space. Of course, with our current technology, we can't quickly turn other planets into earthlike ones, but we can build colonies.

We currently have the technology to build floating colonies on Venus and dome colonies on Mars. And while humanity resides on those colonies, we could conduct research and development methods for the process of terraforming. Eventually, these planets could become earthlike and we wouldn't be constrained to just one planet.

In the more distant future, we could possibly escape the death of our sun and expand to further star systems by building floating space colonies.

The only thing that is keeping us from achieving this is the fact that we would rather spend our funds on useless people who live off of welfare, on social security, and on babysitting other countries (aka foreign aid).

Attachments

• survivingmars-100722458-orig.jpg
    survivingmars-100722458-orig.jpg
    245.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 20279_1340683200.jpg
    20279_1340683200.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 7
  • o-neill-cylinder-space-habitat2.jpg
    o-neill-cylinder-space-habitat2.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 5
  • RS37576_venus-balloon-colony.jpg
    RS37576_venus-balloon-colony.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 7Qam2jB.jpg
    7Qam2jB.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 6
  • terraformed_venus_by_watsisname_d2dnuis-pre.jpg
    terraformed_venus_by_watsisname_d2dnuis-pre.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 1270px-MarsTransitionV.jpg
    1270px-MarsTransitionV.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 7
cope

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Who cares about space when you can be expanding your maxilla right now.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420, BornAgainChad and CupOfCoffee
Who cares about space when you can be expanding your maxilla right now.
I'm currently doing both. Someday I'll be a galactic Chad.

I don't believe those pics are real. It's just cgi NASA feeds to the sheep to keep them thinking
about space when the government fuks your ass with other bs.

I don't believe those pics are real. It's just cgi NASA feeds to the sheep to keep them thinking
about space when the government fuks your ass with other bs.
Knew it was only a matter of time before the flat-earthtards would enter my thread.

Knew it was only a matter of time before the flat-earthtards would enter my thread.
Idiot thinks being critical of a certain aspect of NASA makes the person a flat earther by default.

You're the idiot taking everything at face value with zero proof or real research of your own.

Idiot thinks being critical of a certain aspect of NASA makes the person a flat earther by default.

You're the idiot taking everything at face value with zero proof or real research of your own.
Nope, not letting you derail my thread with useless autistic arguing over semantics or misinterpretation. You just wanted to on purposely come off as a flat earther so I would call you one and then you pretend like you aren't one so you can call me an idiot and start an argument over nothing. Fuck off.

Nope, not letting you derail my thread with useless autistic arguing over semantics or misinterpretation. You just wanted to on purposely come off as a flat earther so I would call you one and then you pretend like you aren't one so you can call me an idiot and start an argument over nothing. Fuck off.
Suck my dick bitch boy talking about space like a science fiction fanboy and getting mad when your
premise is challenged.

but space is our final frontier guys.

Suck my dick bitch boy talking about space like a science fiction fanboy and getting mad when your
premise is challenged.

but space is our final frontier guys.
Hahahahah epin trole. xd

You didn't challenge anything presented, you just came in and called NASA a spook (which I don't doubt). Then when I assumed you were a flat earther you play bait and switch.

But seriously, who gives a fuck about NASA? That's not what I made this thread for.

Hahahahah epin trole. xd

You didn't challenge anything presented, you just came in and called NASA a spook (which I don't doubt). Then when I assumed you were a flat earther you play bait and switch.

But seriously, who gives a fuck about NASA? That's not what I made this thread for.

So you don't do give a fuck about NASA, the main source you get your space information from?

Science fiction fanboy detected.

Continue with your "space is our final frontier" fantasy.

So you don't do give a fuck about NASA, the main source you get your space information from?

Science fiction fanboy detected.

Continue with your "space is our final frontier" fantasy.
NASA isn't the sole proprietor of "space information". You have no idea where I even got said information anyway. This whole argument is pointless. If you think this is all hogwash then why are you even here in this thread?

NASA isn't the sole proprietor of "space information". You have no idea where I even got said information anyway. This whole argument is pointless. If you think this is all hogwash then why are you even here in this thread?
lol I'm trolling with hints of facts thrown in and you're getting edgy and mad because someone is replying to
you're otherwise dead thread?

Also, mind sharing the source of your space information that doesn't trace back to NASA?

lol I'm trolling with hints of facts thrown in and you're getting edgy and mad because someone is replying to
you're otherwise dead thread?

Also, mind sharing the source of your space information that doesn't trace back to NASA?
So I guess the scientific method is totally useless and we should believe nothing unless we personally recreate all the scientific experiments that occurred in human history?

And what information are you referring to so to speak?

So I guess the scientific method is totally useless and we should believe nothing unless we personally recreate all the scientific experiments that occurred in human history?

And what information are you referring to so to speak?
My original point was with reference to the pictures that are cgi and have been questioned for years
as to if they're actually real. (Valid question if you don't want to take everything at face value).

Anyway, you're talking about scientific experiments in history, which experiments are those that lead
to the following conclusion "We currently have the technology to build floating colonies on Venus and dome colonies on Mars."

The fact is your conclusion has nothing to do with scientific proofs or anything, they're based on NASA feeding
you certain information that you yourself doubt as you previously said.

My original point was with reference to the pictures that are cgi and have been questioned for years
as to if they're actually real. (Valid question if you don't want to take everything at face value).

Anyway, you're talking about scientific experiments in history, which experiments are those that lead
to the following conclusion "We currently have the technology to build floating colonies on Venus and dome colonies on Mars."

The fact is your conclusion has nothing to do with scientific proofs or anything, they're based on NASA feeding
Well, if you think about it, we actually do have the technology to build floating colonies (this is possible because the atmospheric density of carbon dioxide is so high, oxygen floats like helium does). And as far as building domes, it's obviously not something out of our technological capabilities.

But that's assuming we haven't been lied to or fed inaccurate information by NASA about the composition of the planets in question. And if the compositions are accurate, then whether this technology is feasible or not is questionable too. This technology has little testing behind its and has never been done in practice, so whether it will work or not is still up for questioning.

My reaction to you questioning NASA was kinda autistic though ngl. Like you said, my thread was kinda dead anyway and it's not like any other additional discussion hurts.

• +1
Reactions: nattycel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back