spain pharmacist recommend me these for my acne

incliner

incliner

undeveloped mtn..
20240625 194559
20240625 194604
thoughts?
and yes that is tret btw im pretty sure
also if yall do reccomened me that tret , will i be effected to a purge stage if ive been on retinol
20240625 194555

accutane is the only way to clear acne actually but it stunts growth

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
From my experience with tret, I didn't have a purge, but some people do. It's helped with acne and acne scars but I still get pimples, they're just nowhere near as severe. If you're not already you should be wearing sunscreen daily if you use tret.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
From my experience with tret, I didn't have a purge, but some people do. It's helped with acne and acne scars but I still get pimples, they're just nowhere near as severe. If you're not already you should be wearing sunscreen daily if you use tret.
yea I do use the la Roche posay spf currently everyday, when do you use the tret with spf?

accutane is the only way to clear acne actually but it stunts growth
yeah only reason I don’t wanna hop on accutane is due to the fact it closes growth plates.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
yea I do use the la Roche posay spf currently everyday, when do you use the tret with spf?
I apply tret once a day at night, but it makes your skin more prone to sun damage, I apply at least spf 30 everytime before I step out during the day

bru
what if I was to only apply it like once a week tho?
I started using it in december 2023 and still only use it once a week.

I still get dry skin and peeling but who knows it might be different for you because you're using 0.025% and I used 0.1%

I apply tret once a day at night, but it makes your skin more prone to sun damage, I apply at least spf 30 everytime before I step out during the day
so you apply it before you go sleep then when you wake up - do you cleanse or just anything?

I started using it in december 2023 and still only use it once a week.

I still get dry skin and peeling but who knows it might be different for you because you're using 0.025% and I used 0.1%
well the lady did also offer me 0.1% too

so you apply it before you go sleep then when you wake up - do you cleanse or just anything?
no never when you wake up. Right before you sleep, and put on a moisturizer first. You don't want too much contact with the tretinoin and ur skin cuz it'll peel it too much

well the lady did also offer me 0.1% too
just go with the strongest one. People here say "muh side effects" but using 0.1% once a week is great for me and I have basically no acne now

Que coños? No seas gilipollas tio! :ROFLMAO: Solo usa tretinoina.
You can use 0.1% which will overall have more effect on you of course just use more moisturizers to avoid dry skin

Que coños? No seas gilipollas tio! :ROFLMAO: Solo usa tretinoina.
You can use 0.1% which will overall have more effect on you of course just use more moisturizers to avoid dry skin
hahaha of course I’m sticking wit my tret🤣

yeah but 0.1 maybe abit too much to start of with.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
Yeah, I cleanse before applying. Once I cleanse I wait a couple of minutes and then apply the tret. Then I wait and apply moisturizer. Don't use too much tret, it's really strong.