Spanish court approves of 20 year old man sleeping with 12 year old girl.

Muhammad (piss be upon him) has this guy beat by several leagues. This guy gets a ratio of 20/12 = 1.67 meanwhile Muhammad (piss be upon him) has a ratio of 57/9 = 6.33

Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kristin, Debetro, murdah and 9 others
Muhammad (piss be upon him) has this guy beat by several leagues. This guy gets a ratio of 20/12 = 1.67 meanwhile Muhammad (piss be upon him) has a ratio of 57/9 = 6.33

Brutal.
I thought it was 51 and 6 at marriage then 54 and 9 at consummation

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei and moreroidsmoredates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Trilogy and Aladin
Típico de gitanos.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's very stupid because you can argument anything with the culture card. You have to draw the line somewhere.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
based judge
JFL at imprisoning a man for having a consensual sexual relationship with a 12yo, with her own parents approving.

Only in the retarded western world, would something like that be a reason to detain someone.
Fuck Europe.

I am proud to be 'a pedophile'.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, 8uAte, n0rthface and 2 others
@Aladin would you hit it with this Palestinian chick?

Last edited:
@Aladin would you hit it with this Palestinian Stacy?

She seems a tad under what I would bang. Give her a bit more time though.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Good.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo and 8uAte
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, Debetro and SlavicGeneral
No, I live rent free in your head.
Don’t care. I see your abnormal posts and I feel the need to react because those topics are very controversial.
That’s because you’re brainwashed into thinking attraction pubescent girls is abnormal, when it’s scientifically shown to be normal.
I can’t get my dick hard looking at it, in fact i feel disgusted thinking about it.
If I look at some hot women i get hard as a rock.

Those kids aren’t even matured, it’s not normal to be sexually attracted to them.

Get checked out asap.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Don’t care. I see your abnormal posts and I feel the need to react because those topics are very controversial.
Lmao you sound like such a pussy.

Muh controversial.
I can’t get my dick hard looking at it, in fact i feel disgusted thinking about it.
If I look at some hot women i get hard as a rock.
Because you’re brainwashed.
Those kids aren’t even matured, it’s not normal to be sexually attracted to them.
Just deny basic biology theory.
Get checked out asap.
Nope, you stop telling strangers what to do and worry about yourself.

Lmao you sound like such a pussy.

Muh controversial.
Ok. No proper response, no proper reply.
Because you’re brainwashed.

Just deny basic biology theory.

Nope, you stop telling strangers what to do and worry about yourself.
Pedo cope.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and murdah
:feelsuhh::soy:

Ad hominem.

I gave a response and u just use ad hominem.

@MoggerGaston @Xtra check out these agecucks.
hmm tagging your pedo friends again?

How old are you OP?

pedos getting protected these days. unreal shit

• +1
Reactions: murdah and moreroidsmoredates
Would you react the same way towards a female pedo?
Her punishment should be getting raped. Best punishment for a female pedophile.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and 8uAte
Bro you’re sick.
He probably ****** once to a minor girl and then his brain got wrecked just like it happens with homosexuality or other paraphilias. I can't explain how can a sane man or boy look at the pictures (except the first one) and think of "banging" them.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
12 is way too young anyways man
He probably ****** once to a minor girl and then his brain got wrecked just like it happens with homosexuality or other paraphilias. I can't explain how can a sane man or boy look at the pictures (except the first one) and think of "banging" them.
Thanks, this proves you’re a gynocentric whiteknight cuck, not just an agecuck.
based judge
JFL at imprisoning a man for having a consensual sexual relationship with a 12yo, with her own parents approving.

Only in the retarded western world, would something like that be a reason to detain someone.
Fuck Europe.

I am proud to be 'a pedophile'.
the problem with these type of users is not that they think a certain age is too young but rather they think it’s acceptable for a 12yo boy to fuck a girl his age to the point where she can’t walk in a straight line after it, but will get mad at any adult for liking girls that age

if you believe no one who is a certain age should have sex then okay that’s fine, but thinking the girls should be allowed to continue getting fucked by boys their age while saying adults doing the exact same thing deserve prison time, then you are an agecuck and a feminist retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, MoggerGaston, 8uAte and 1 other person
Yeah exactly. I just came back from the gym and there was this fucking hot latina and got horny asf (prob mid 20s). I’m still horny thinking about her ass.

Looked at those pics and I felt nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
If 90% of the general public doesn’t oppose female pedophiles, then I will never oppose male pedophiles. Simple as that. Female pedophiles don't even get a slap on the wrist, while male pedophiles are fucked for life.

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
the problem with these type of users is not that they think a certain age is too young but rather they think it’s acceptable for a 12yo boy to fuck a girl his age to the point where she can’t walk in a straight line after it, but will get mad at any adult for liking girls that age

if you believe no one who is a certain age should have sex then okay that’s fine, but thinking they can get fucked by boys their age while thinking adults doing the same thing deserve prison time, then you are an agecuck and a feminist retard
I would say it's in our nature to look at it in such a way. I guess we instinctively think older man are "supposed" to pair with a matured woman (since 16), thus the creepiness towards thinking of a grown man with a girl half through puberty, even if she already has sexual relationships with someone her age. Once the girl matures into a woman, that creepiness mostly disappears, only feminists or whiteknights would get sensitive over someone like DiCaprio dating 20 years olds. But if we are talking of a 80 years old dating a 20 years old it also feel innately wrong, because a man that old is not healthy enough to have kids even if he somehow still can get arouses. That's how I see it
Yeah exactly. I just came back from the gym and there was this fucking hot latina and got horny asf (prob mid 20s). I’m still horny thinking about her ass.

Looked at those pics and I felt nothing.
I mean the first two ok, there's tons of grown women with such bodies, but for the other ones it can't be defended, thinking of anything sexual while looking at it is quite surely illness

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I would say it's in our nature to look at it in such a way. I guess we instinctively think older man are "supposed" to pair with a matured woman (since 16), thus the creepiness towards thinking of a grown man with a girl half through puberty, even if she already has sexual relationships with someone her age. Once the girl matures into a woman, that creepiness mostly disappears, only feminists or whiteknights would get sensitive over someone like DiCaprio dating 20 years olds. But if we are talking of a 80 years old dating a 20 years old it also feel innately wrong, because a man that old is not healthy enough to have kids even if he somehow still can get arouses. That's how I see it
The 80 and 20 doesn’t seem right because if the couple ends up having a family he will die soon and won’t be around for the kids. If it’s just screwing without children it’s whatevs (see Hugh Hefner and the playmates)

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and 8uAte
The 80 and 20 doesn’t seem right because if the couple ends up having a family he will die soon and won’t be around for the kids. If it’s just screwing without children it’s whatevs (see Hugh Hefner and the playmates)
What’s funny is that a lot of these agecucks are perfectly fine with trannies and gays.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Aladin
Gitanopilled