Spanish Music..

castizo

castizo

Kraken
Spanish music MAKES you better looking, more confident, and happier, its the original subliminal, just try it if you think im lying, listen to spanish music on your headphones while you sleep and you will gradually become mega NT like all latino guys

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CMD, org3cel.RR and hopecel
Spanish music MAKES you better looking, more confident, and happier, its the original subliminal, just try it if you think im lying, listen to spanish music on your headphones while you sleep and you will gradually become mega NT like all latino guys
Corridos tumbados

• +1
Reactions: castizo
Spain has no music

• Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: CMD and castizo
tell that to @Cutecel2001 :hnghn:

im latinx and non nt af

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: hopecel and castizo
I went to many parties with spanish girls.. best time of my life

• Woah
Yes!! Whats ur ethnicity?
Here is my dna test:
66.0% Iberian

14.1% Balkan

15.5% Northern and Western European

1.5% English

1.3% Greek and Southern Italian

1.5% Irish, Scottish, and Welsh

• Woah
Here is my dna test:
66.0% Iberian

14.1% Balkan

1.5% English

wowzies okay its okay for u to talk to us then

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
idk if u were black or something i would be mad if u partied with spanish girls
Nooo, im portuguese (portugal and spain are brothers by blood) spanish men slayed portuguese women, and vice versa, big party, lots of people, big music everything was nice and big

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: CMD and castizo
Nooo, im portuguese (portugal and spain are brothers by blood) spanish men slayed portuguese women, and vice versa, big party, lots of people, big music everything was nice and big
sounds fun💕

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CMD and org3cel.RR
Here is my dna test:
66.0% Iberian

14.1% Balkan

1.5% English

100% Balkan rage adrenaline stillwater flicker gooning THOSE WHO KNOW😈=====>

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and org3cel.RR
Portuguese are manlet spaniards mog them

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR and sportsmogger
yo spanish music mogs hard af i remember when a deleted user here named playboypuertorican or latinladiesman first introduced me to high t psycho mogger raeggaton i thought it mogged hard af and i became higher t over two years from listening:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

Portuguese are manlet spaniards mog them
Did you even looked at my dna test retard? Portuguese and spanish arent a different thing, its the same fucking dna, dont ever try to write something as stupid as this ever again on your life

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
u blacks r lucky spanish girls love you meanwhile i have seen ricecels have no choice but to africamaxx with sheboons its sad af
Spanish girls love me and I love spanish girls

I Will breed one

• JFL
Reactions: CMD
Did you even looked at my dna test retard? Portuguese and spanish arent a different thing, its the same fucking dna, dont ever try to write something as stupid as this ever again on your life
Ur prob a manlet if ur portuguese
ull get mogged
yo spanish music mogs hard af i remember when a deleted user here named playboypuertorican or latinladiesman first introduced me to high t psycho mogger raeggaton i thought it mogged hard af and i became higher t over two years from listening:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:
thats caribbean african music not spanish, spain has no music other than some gypsy shit like flamengo or flamenco

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CMD, org3cel.RR and sportsmogger
Ur prob a manlet if ur portuguese

ull get mogged

thats caribbean african music not spanish, spain has no music other than some gypsy shit like flamengo or flamenco
no

I get Mogged in scandinavia at 6’1 but Spain might be shorter

• +1
Reactions: Just a Mogger
Nah bro, average height for adults this days here is 5'11+
The data is shorter because most people here have 60y+
Lies
The portuguese football team is all manlet framelet portuguese boys and tall africans and mulattoes
no

I get Mogged in scandinavia at 6’1 but Spain might be shorter
its not shorter than other west european countries if u wanna geomaxx u better go somewhere else i warn u

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and org3cel.RR
Lies
The portuguese football team is all manlet framelet portuguese boys and tall africans and mulattoes

its not shorter than other west european countries if u wanna geomaxx u better go somewhere else i warn u
Who gives a fuck about football team wtf, I dont even watch that