• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
All Spanish sounds the same to non natives so this isn't a thing Pablo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Cope Argentinian and Castilian is high class af
Neither are Black and Argentina is low class who tf thinks those rats are high class?

while Caribbean is super swaggy

And Blacks make such a small percentage of Caribbean Spanish speakers so how does that have anything to do with the thread?

Black people in the Caribbean mostly inhabit the British, Dutch, and French West Idies. The Spanish Caribbean countries have a minority of Blacks otoh. This nigga acting like Puerto Rico has Jamaican demographics

Neither are Black and Argentina is low class who tf thinks those rats are high class?

And Blacks make such a small percentage of Caribbean Spanish speakers so how does that have anything to do with the thread?
My dad is Cuban black my
Mom is Argentine white

I can use both accents. I have bbc voice

My dad is Cuban black my
Mom is Argentine white

I can use both accents. I have bbc voice
Cuban accent comes by way of Southern Spain

Argentine accent by way of Southern Spain + Italy

We wuz languages n sheeeit

• +1
Dominicans sound alpha as fuck

Cuban accent comes by way of Southern Spain

Argentine accent by way of Southern Spain + Italy

We wuz languages n sheeeit
Canary tbh I went there in like 2004 and my dad said they sounded Caribbean af

• JFL
Yes and they were White Berbers and now they are Med infused Nafris. Still not Black
> Berber
> white

Regardless Caribbean Spanish has a lot of African influence

Ñengo flow has one of the best PR reggaetón voices

Last edited:
  • +1
Anuel doble A sounds like a demon

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18522
> Berber
> white

Regardless Caribbean Spanish has a lot of African influence

5d15219e442b6image

These guys are indistinguishable from hillbillies and are of Canarian stock. Dress them like American country boys and they fit right in. Berbers as a whole are rather light and have very non MENA skull structures and have hooded eyes similar to Northern Europeans. Even if they are not related to Europeans they have a rather somewhat European look more than any other sandnigs

View attachment 2016695
These guys are indistinguishable from hillbillies and are of Canarian stock. Dress them like American country boys and they fit right in. Berbers as a while are rather light and have very non MENA skull structures and have hooded eyes similar to Northern Europeans. Even if they are not related to Europeans they have a rather somewhat European look more than any other sandnigs
Levantines are the only remotely white looking sand nigs

Berbers look ethnic as fuck you don’t know shit lmfaooo

Levantines are the only remotely white looking sand nigs

Berbers look ethnic as fuck you don’t know shit lmfaooo
Levantines have Arab features but with light coloring. They still have sandnig facial structure.

The guys I posted meanwhile look like they hunt in the Louisiana swamps

Levantines have Arab features but with light coloring. They still have sandnig facial structure.

The guys I posted meanwhile look like they hunt in the Louisiana swamps
Berbers have literal East African features. Look at their eyes and mouth areas. They look like pale Somalians

Are those canary islanders ? They look like Turks to me

Berbers have literal East African features. Look at their eyes and mouth areas. They look like pale Somalians

Are those canary islanders ? They look like Turks to me
I am not sure you're referring to Berbers. Are there Nafri people who look like that? Yes but they are not Berbers

And those guys are Canarians from Louisiana. Though I do agree Canarians have gotten more MENA looking with time, the guys in that group pic don't look Turkish at all

I am not sure you're referring to Berbers. Are there Nafri people who look like that? Yes but they are not Berbers

And those guys are Canarians from Louisiana. Though I do agree Canarians have gotten more MENA looking with time, the guys in that group pic don't look Turkish at all
They are mixed with Spanish heavily. Berbers still look Arabic or Somali with light skin

They are mixed with Spanish heavily. Berbers still look Arabic or Somali with light skin
Never seen it but whatever. Doesn't change the fact Spanish Caribbean dialect is from Spain and not Africa

Another hideous language.