Speedrunners are pathetic

lifted

lifted

Iron
I don't mean to offend them but I just feel kinda sad for them.

Speedrunning is super hard and very stressful too. You have to be on alert mode every second while you do it. That's so exhausting and would make me feel miserable.

Instead of playing a game the easy way they decide to make every imput almost perfect so you can have the World Record that is something that doesn't even exist (unless you win an actual prize) while ruining your mental health.

When they announce someone beat the World Record, I can only imagine all the stress this person went through just to obtain nothing.

Anyone can do what they want but I can't have respect for his kind of people.

I want to believe all these speedrunners have some kind of mild autism or some type of neurodivergence, as I don't believe a human being with a normal brain would do such activities. These people don't realize how pathetic they look and would've been bullied 30-20 years ago just because of their extreme obsession with beating a game as fast as possible instead of doing more enjoyable things.

If I would want to torture a gamer, I would force him to speedrun any game.

One of the worst types of surrogate activities for sure.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Autism i wish i had, maybe then i wouldn't have been bp'd bc they are so naive to everything around them.

• JFL
halo 2 speedruns are insane

• JFL
That shit is badass

• JFL
I like watching speedruns of the childhood games that made me struggle like rayman.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and Suns9999