Spent some time with JBs, here is what I found out

Manana

Manana

Gold
They are insecure af. Altough they are good looking. 2 of them htb, one could be borderline lite in a year or 2. That one was the least insecure (to no surprise).

Dating works differently in high school, foids have a bit less power than later on. Apparently boys do not approach a lot. They also barely use social media for dating purposes.

They dislike 95%+ of men like all good foids do. Struggled to name a few moggers. Complained about the lack of options. Basically all want a chad but there aren't enough to go around. The best looking one is in a relationship and others are single. Foids would rather be single than be with a slightly above average man. :lul: If you think foids aren't chadsexual.

And to top it off and to completely align with the blackpill rhetoric; they had to gaslight.
One really got on my nerves.
She claimed she doesn't put makeup on for men (classic foid). Her proof was that she puts on makeup even when hanging out with her friends :lul::lul::lul:
Foids are concerned about fogging each other non stop. it's the only metric they value each other by.
I just stopped the convo as I was half drunk and ready to unleash but decided to be a bit more NT :feelsgood:
Same one claimed a guy just needs to be a good guy and make her laugh (that made me laugh ngl; am I suppossed to like her now? :lul:)
Meanwhile daydreaming of chad (same ones she ridiculed for being assholes)

Classic foids, they never change, never could, never will and never would try.
Realising they are destined to be just that is the purest form of blackpill you can take.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, silencio, <6PSLcel and 9 others
Good on you op for not sperging the blackpill out.

I'd probably act like the vid related

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, klip11, shitskinism and 6 others
Its preselection thats why they all go for one man , even if hes taken

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and noodlelover
The biggest mistake I've ever made is thinking a woman's insecurities would make them want to date me.

They're insecure because they don't think they're pretty enough to LTR Chad, so they nit pick at their small flaws, but women are biologically Chad-sexual.

Good thread btw.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Lonenely sigma and Manana
i can't stop having boners around jbs, so i try and avoid spending any time with them

• JFL
Reactions: yayatourer and Manana
water, info doesn’t matter at all. My subhumanity keeps them atleast 100 feet away from me

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
The biggest mistake I've ever made is thinking a woman's insecurities would make them want to date me.

They're insecure because they don't think they're pretty enough to LTR Chad, so they nit pick at their small flaws, but women are biologically Chad-sexual.

Good thread btw.
I guess you can take advantage of some insecurities but there has to be enough interest to begin with.
I agree with that statement tho. All their insecurity stems from their inability to get chads.

I'm pretty boy maxxed htn facially which should suit JBs yet none showed any interest in me, not even subtly.

Truly chadsexual creatures. Everything else is giga cope. They can and will commit to less eventually but that will never be the same.

Being in the higher tiers of normies makes it that much clearer to me. I've ascended from mtn to htn due to leanmaxxing and it's still quite shit for me. I get more IOIs but usually from lower quality women. Otherwise it's pretty much the same. I guess I could say I went from invisible to irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
They are insecure af. Altough they are good looking. 2 of them htb, one could be borderline lite in a year or 2. That one was the least insecure (to no surprise).

Dating works differently in high school, foids have a bit less power than later on. Apparently boys do not approach a lot. They also barely use social media for dating purposes.

They dislike 95%+ of men like all good foids do. Struggled to name a few moggers. Complained about the lack of options. Basically all want a chad but there aren't enough to go around. The best looking one is in a relationship and others are single. Foids would rather be single than be with a slightly above average man. :lul: If you think foids aren't chadsexual.

And to top it off and to completely align with the blackpill rhetoric; they had to gaslight.
She claimed she doesn't put makeup on for men (classic foid). Her proof was that she puts on makeup even when hanging out with her friends :lul::lul::lul:
Foids are concerned about fogging each other non stop. it's the only metric they value each other by.
I just stopped the convo as I was half drunk and ready to unleash but decided to be a bit more NT :feelsgood:
Same one claimed a guy just needs to be a good guy and make her laugh (that made me laugh ngl; am I suppossed to like her now? :lul:)

Realising they are destined to be just that is the purest form of blackpill you can take.
Did you ask them about BBC?

they’re not as insecure as they say they are they’re taking it ur gonna say i don’t know shit but yes they all deserve massive holes to be drilled through their brain i told my mom that just now and i’m grounded

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back