spic bully gets karma for trying to start a fight (not gore)

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet
brutal heightpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Vermilioncore, Juandigomigo22 and 11 others
nigga got fucking ragdolled lol

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Saisei and aesthetic beauty
Short people are asshole piece of shits, I'm short too but 6'1 with lifts so..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Ryldoo IS COPING, butterworld and 7 others
never fight a taller nigga

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and alurmo
I like how the teacher is doing nothing, says calm calm while the guy knocked him out with a right hook

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and aesthetic beauty
Short people are asshole piece of shits, I'm short too but 6'1 with lifts so..
its just funny to me how he talked so brave yet he fell with one punch lol

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and alurmo
I like how the teacher is doing nothing, says calm calm while the guy knocked him out with a right hook
i mean what were the teachers gonna do really, plus the spic was prob a known bully and got his karma lol

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, poopoohead and asdvek
i mean what were the teachers gonna do really, plus the spic was prob a known bully and got his karma lol
Get between them? I mean, both didn't know how to fight. Had their jaw/face open, their guards were down, the guy that knocked him out literally touched him before the hook.

I could beat the shit out of both, and anyone who knows how to hold their guard up, know when to throw a jab/hook, and is low inhib enough to do it would ruin both of them.

"height isnt important in a fight":lul:
This doesn't prove height in a fight.
Get between them? I mean, both didn't know how to fight. Had their jaw/face open, their guards were down, the guy that knocked him out literally touched him before the hook.

I could beat the shit out of both, and anyone who knows how to hold their guard up, know when to throw a jab/hook, and is low inhib enough to do it would ruin both of them.
See this, I'm not saying height doesn't matter in a fight, but this doesn't prove shit.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
meanwhile the dude gets picked up like nothing
he was fucking stupid, he was hummilated in front of every1 and probabily the guy that filmed that video showed to everyone in school:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: maarda and alurmo
he was fucking stupid, he was hummilated in front of every1 and probabily the guy that filmed that video showed to everyone in school:feelswhy:
his life is over:lul:

• +1
his life is over:lul:
If only he had went to something as basic as a fucking karate dojo for a month :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he wouldve won prob both cant do shit lmao

• JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR
This doesn't prove height in a fight.

See this, I'm not saying height doesn't matter in a fight, but this doesn't prove shit.
true, but thats the point, if a 6´4 guy and a 5´7 guy were in a fight and both dont know how to fight the taller one would win

true, but thats the point, if a 6´4 guy and a 5´7 guy were in a fight and both dont know how to fight the taller one would win
taller= bigger hands bigger legs more bone mass etc

If only he had went to something as basic as a fucking karate dojo for a month :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: he wouldve won prob both cant do shit lmao
he is short and stupid, every man should know how to fight

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Tall people are chill

You can't straight up say that bro, it's really unpredictable, weight matters a lot too, like, a 5'7 90kg non fat guy would win against a 6'4 twink, both same skill

• +1
You can't straight up say that bro, it's really unpredictable, weight matters a lot too, like, a 5'7 90kg non fat guy would win against a 6'4 twink, both same skill
true, in a fight, strenght and weight is law

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
  • JFL
Satisfying clip. You can always mark a windbag that doesn't know how to fight for their willingness to get up close in someone's face to antagonise them, just begging to get sucker punched and knocked the fuck out.

Someone who's about real violence will never allow a hostile person to get in close. They'll always force distance in that situation. Like the guy here holding the guy back at arm's length by pushing his fist into his chest.

• +1
:dafuckfeels:brutal, he got knocked out in a single punch.

Pro tip to manlets: train your sucker punch one hit knockout, average guy isn't trained and doesn't know how to react to being hit in the face, he'll go into shock or be ko'd/stunned with one fast accurate right hook to the jaw. That's all it takes to win a fight, let them get in range and just throw it fast and hard, obviously you need to train beforehand. Also train some grappling when you go up against bigger/taller guys, just grab them and take them down and then when you're on top you can beat the shit out of them even though they're tall

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
Yeah I fought a 6’6 guy and 6’0 and won as well
Size is what matters. A lanklet Is not going to be in the same class an ogre MANLET

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
That looks like my old highschool jfl

Backrooms ah quality