V__0

Iron
Is my spine growth plate closed/fused ?

Attachments

• Spine.png
    Spine.png
    473.4 KB · Views: 0
Is my spine growth plate closed/fused ?
doesnt matter delusion maxx and start heightmaxxing it will work , science is not correct every time , stephen hawking outlived his predicted death by 50 years so just start working and see where it goes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iam good boy, V__0 and Donkeyballs
doesnt matter delusion maxx and start heightmaxxing it will work , science is not correct every time , stephen hawking outlived his predicted death by 50 years so just start working and see where it goes.
I can delusionmaxx and risk heart diseases by toying with my hormones for 0.5% growth chance (if not less), or I can abandon hope and start saving for the LL, idk bro I just don't want to risk unnecessarily

I can’t see shit. Can you take a clearer picture or didn’t they send it to you through email?
I think it’s a little open.
How old are you?
IMG 7147

I can delusionmaxx and risk heart diseases by toying with my hormones for 0.5% growth chance (if not less), or I can abandon hope and start saving for the LL, idk bro I just don't want to risk unnecessarily
its your choice anyway whatever seems rational to you is the way to go.

LL is not worth it you wont even remain functional one kick in the shin and you are done for life,

whatever you do dont go cheap spend the most you can and get the top notch procedure done

• +1
Reactions: V__0
almost 19, what do you mean by clearer? higher resolution?
yeah you should not go for ll rn , ideal slaying life is till 25 anyway dont compromise functionality lets say hypothetically you get into a brawl at a nighclub [ i hope you dont} you pretty much are defenseless @V__0

• +1
yeah you should not go for ll rn , ideal slaying life is till 25 anyway dont compromise functionality lets say hypothetically you get into a brawl at a nighclub [ i hope you dont} you pretty much are defenseless @V__0
yeah you are right and I get your point, If my spine is open I will try heightmaxxing with hgh. If not, LL will wait until I upgrade my face, maybe with chadlite face I won't be needing additional 8cm. Btw were you heightmaxxing?

yeah you are right and I get your point, If my spine is open I will try heightmaxxing with hgh. If not, LL will wait until I upgrade my face, maybe with chadlite face I won't be needing additional 8cm. Btw were you heightmaxxing?
nah im like 5'7 and 16 so just idleing till spurt hits.

yep ascend till chadlite then you should seamaxx and get a east asian stacy and ascend your bloodline.

Dude If I were 16 I would heightmaxx my ass. You sure you will spurt? what height are your parents?
if the spurt hits it is going to hit anyway , i accept my reality , my maternal grandmother is 6'3 my mom remained short due financial condtions of diet she still wrist mogs most males about 7-8 inch wrists . my dad is 5'6 yeah he is a manlet ogre . but heres the thing there is a reason some guys are short there genes are not meant for slaying anyway no amount of surgery can replace natural genetics if i remain short, i remain short but thats about it which is not going to happen i will swimaxx to 5'10 anyway. but if you want hope i can pm you.

I haven’t really accessed much spine X-rays but they are still open for some growth perhaps

• +1