Spiritual awakening

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

Anorexia, E and eyebleach
I bathed myself pondering my race's history.

From the very early days of the yamnayans snd Bell beakers and the subjugation of india to the colonial expansion of the Spanish. I saw pure strength of will.

I pondered succubi and how hot they are and I came to realization that there is no god, no devil. They're all just spirits of varying strength in the aether. They may wax in power but also wane, they are all vampiric to man (the only truly conscious race in history). At times, some were capable of great feats of strength, bending the physical world but that all depends on them being fed.

Every human is a producer of psychic might but of varying levels ofc, some seeing the future in their dreams, others capable of 'magick' as seen in religious texts.

As far as I'm aware, there are two worlds, this one and the aether or plane of souls. Anyone with a 'soul' or consciousness has connection to both. You can reincarnate, there is also an afterlife, it's also possible to just extinguish your 'soul', there ain't much logic in the aether.

Starting today, I will train my intellect, body and spirit and make all three perfect. I im knowledgeable in improving the body and intellect and have made progress in both but I'm a greenhorn at the psychic arts although I know have the natural insight to progress here as well.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, Darkeningstar, kaligula567 and 1 other person
@Debetro @Darkeningstar @ryuken @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Xangsane @Rea @Bomber517 @iloveboobs @beefliverontop @Acion[/USER]

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ryuken
@Imretarded? Do you think that even the biggest jews like @enchanted_elixir can understand the glory of "the forum" know your place @ryuken

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Imretarded?
Its just becoming aware of the ego instead of just letting it control you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and ryuken
Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kaligula567 and Imretarded?
I bathed myself pondering my race's history.

From the very early days of the yamnayans snd Bell beakers and the subjugation of india to the colonial expansion of the Spanish. I saw pure strength of will.

I pondered succubi and how hot they are and I came to realization that there is no god, no devil. They're all just spirits of varying strength in the aether. They may wax in power but also wane, they are all vampiric to man (the only truly conscious race in history). At times, some were capable of great feats of strength, bending the physical world but that all depends on them being fed.

Every human is a producer of psychic might but of varying levels ofc, some seeing the future in their dreams, others capable of 'magick' as seen in religious texts.

As far as I'm aware, there are two worlds, this one and the aether or plane of souls. Anyone with a 'soul' or consciousness has connection to both. You can reincarnate, there is also an afterlife, it's also possible to just extinguish your 'soul', there ain't much logic in the aether.

Starting today, I will train my intellect, body and spirit and make all three perfect. I im knowledgeable in improving the body and intellect and have made progress in both but I'm a greenhorn at the psychic arts although I know have the natural insight to progress here as well.
username checks out, try to advance your maxilla with your voodoo psychic superpowers

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Imretarded?
username checks out, try to advance your maxilla with your voodoo psychic superpowers
last time i saw your post you were depressed good to see you insulting others brother

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
@Imretarded? Do you think that even the biggest jews like @enchanted_elixir can understand the glory of "the forum" know your place @ryuken
I'm sure jews understand plenty, many high level jews are into the occult. Im sure they have insight passed down from generations.

wdym?

Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil.
It really doesn't exist. One man's demon is another man's god.

My maxila is plenty developed. Might use voodoo powers to fix hairline though. That or minoxidil

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: kaligula567 and ryuken
do you come from a yemeni family?

• JFL
  • +1
I'm sure jews understand plenty, many high level jews are into the occult. Im sure they have insight passed down from generations.

wdym?

It really doesn't exist. One man's demon is another man's god.

My maxila is plenty developed. Might use voodoo powers to fix hairline though. That or minoxidil
Come here my son as you understand even the biggest like @cromagnon @ryuken @enchanted_elixir will never understand our pain . Keep going jfl ❤️

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken
  • JFL
tf is a succubus?

• JFL
Come here my son as you understand even the biggest like @cromagnon @ryuken @enchanted_elixir will never understand our pain . Keep going jfl ❤️
I have some vivid memories of walking around as a child with a cassette tape.

• Woah
  • So Sad
do you come from a yemeni family?
When I sleep tonight, I will invite a succubus over. Dreaming is a point of strengthened connection to the Aether. Really it's a point of weakened connection to physical world. So no need for rituals and whatever, all my psychic visions were from when I dreamed. My understanding goes that to use psychic power while awake is to be somewhat detached from body but still controlling it.

mirin gypsy shaman maxxing
I'm Germanic esoteric student of agartha and the ancestor spirits. Not a dumbass gypsy.

tf is a succubus?
demon who sucks your cock

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and ryuken
When I sleep tonight, I will invite a succubus over. Dreaming is a point of strengthened connection to the Aether. Really it's a point of weakened connection to physical world. So no need for rituals and whatever, all my psychic visions were from when I dreamed. My understanding goes that to use psychic power while awake is to be somewhat detached from body but still controlling it.

I'm Germanic esoteric student of agartha and the ancestor spirits. Not a dumbass gypsy.

demon who sucks your cock
thinking about succubus is the reason for your balding

• JFL
As I said to @enchanted_elixir I alwys come when I m most neded even @Imretarded? Can relate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and ryuken
Good night, and good luck.

-Edward R. Murrow

• Love it
thinking about succubus is the reason for your balding
:forcedsmile:
As I said to @enchanted_elixir I alwys come when I m most neded even @Imretarded? Can relate
he's not into learning about the aether right?
Good night, and good luck.

-Edward R. Murrow
:love:

will you try? First I'm gonna do some pushups and sit ups as well as minoxidil on hairline. I ate some creatine so I will do some IQ maxxing reps as well.

it's important to be able to think abstractly to master the aether as it's purely the abstract.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken and kaligula567

will you try? First I'm gonna do some pushups and sit ups as well as minoxidil on hairline. I ate some creatine so I will do some IQ maxxing reps as well.

it's important to be able to think abstractly to master the aether as it's purely the abstract.
Of course my son even the biggest birds like @enchanted_elixir will have its dissabilities
Never forget and stay safe

• JFL

i drink minoxidil

• Love it
(is NOT joking)
about 1 week in so i can't see anything for now but i got bloated
ohhh.

tbh fuck creatine. I feel sick after drinking it mixed in some water:feelstastyman:

I got really good benefits last time so it's...:forcedsmile:

I mainly want to boost psychic insight. I remember having it passively activate but i want to utilize it.

I'll go nofap so my sexual energy gets attention from succubus's also my looks will be another head turner for them.

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken