Sportmaxing > Gymmaxing

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
IMO sportmaxing absolutely mogs gymmaxing

I grew up playing hockey and girls were absolutely obsessed with hockey players in school, a bunch of them would come to our games made you feel like a lil celebrity
Even now as a young adult I find including pics of me playing hockey on dating profiles gets more matches
Playing a sport is better than gym especially a team sport because it also shows that you're cool and part of a team, positive social attributes not like some weirdo who goes to the gym by himself listening to some autistic podcast while lifting

Great for team building, confidence boosting, becoming more disciplined, socializing in a very masculine environment, many other benefits

Sports also burn a hell of a lot of calories, it's very easy to leanmax with it, most my teammates eat so much junk food yet we're all low BF% because we burn so many calories
It's much more fun to play a sport and stay lean than it is to count all your calories and restrict diet to stay lean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33579, Armand, anticel and 6 others
not to mention how fucking NT you are when you grow up playing a popular sports get a halo from that date a girl, meanwhile all majority of gymcels are redpill copers who are literally just women repellant, only attract fatherless gym hoes with mental illness

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tyronelite, becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 29581 and 2 others
how do u get around steroid test thhough I want to play a sport but I can’t if I am on hgh 😔

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and Deleted member 29581
only if u play american football, hammer throw maybe ok too

how do u get around steroid test thhough I want to play a sport but I can’t if I am on hgh 😔
as long as you aren't competing professionally they usually don't give a shit, depends on sport though I guess, I played in amatuer tennis tourneys while on cardarine and they never picked that shit up

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and rubberduck
agree being a star in some sport is a huge halo your on the top of school hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
HGH doesnt show up on tests if you do it right