Sports betting is the easiest way to make money

futureashtray

futureashtray

caylee cowan > your oneitis
Literally you do is pay for a sports betting analyst agency on whop.com and bet on everything they suggest

I’ve been doing that since the end of July and I haven’t had a single day where I lost money

I’ve just kept gaining

I currently have a bankroll of $13,000

I had $25,000 on Sunday and decided to cashout $15,000

Im already up 3k since Sunday.

once the nfl season starts I’m going to go up so much money and i when the nba season starts…$$$$$$$$

Once you get a bankroll you do 10-20 bets daily and you use 1-5% of your bankroll for each bet

but you need to be have access to a sports analyst agency

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Gonthar, wollet2, omnilegent and 7 others
easiest way to end up dead under a bridge

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, wastedspermcel, ZAATOP4 and 8 others
mirin tho, what do you look up for example for someone to analyze nfl or sum

which agency do you use? any way to prevent paying for them and to find the things they suggest online?

Buy an ad faggot

• +1
Reactions: FreakShowCel, xantrooper, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
Shits real retarded

The last two times I bed on djokovic he choked. Then the time I didn’t decide to bet against him he beats the beaner in the Olympics.
Hopefully bronny can get in one nba game that his dad helps him get 20-26pts then I’ll continue to trust sports betting othterwise I’m not risking that shit.

Literally you do is pay for a sports betting analyst agency on whop.com and bet on everything they suggest

I’ve been doing that since the end of July and I haven’t had a single day where I lost money

I’ve just kept gaining

once the nfl season starts I’m going to go up so much money and i when the nba season starts…$$$$$$$$

Once you get a bankroll you do 10-20 bets daily and you use 1-5% of your bankroll for each bet

Least obvious shill ad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and RichardSpencel
Its important to stfu and not get overly excited by lucky variance.
you will feel much worse if you start losing bigly

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
give me some games to bet

Gatekeep Gaslight Girlboss

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, EdgyFashionist and 6PSLcel
this is legit i can confirm i bet x1.01-1.06 odds max on 8-16 game parlays (sometimes even 30 when in desperate need of a win, but its highly likely that some retarded event will hijack the whole system at that point when betting on so many events in one parlay). I place systems of at least 75% total selections (idk how it's called in english since i cant really find it on the internet). They lower total pay-out potential but save me from losing everything in case of fucking up. I have over 88% win-rate and that's including from when i used to bet retarded odds. Stakes should be very minor at first and then once you make bankroll you can slowly start upping them to the point it wouldn't hurt your balance if some parlays hit the fan and you lose them. I think i'll make a sports betting megathread for dummies in the coming months. Lmk if u wanna collab on it or get a tag or something.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwegian LTN, RichardSpencel, wollet2 and 2 others

I’ve just kept gaining

whats your agency

is

GOAT Sports Bets good?​

do roids

• +1
Everytime I bet I mostly lose, but then I win big. Cash out some of it, then continue the cycle. But I'm not an addict tho. I can quit whenever I want :aheago:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2 and iabsolvejordan
  • +1
Reactions: jacobthrows
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and futureashtray
Used to be easy when Nadal won the french every year

this is legit i can confirm i bet x1.01-1.06 odds max on 8-16 game parlays (sometimes even 30 when in desperate need of a win, but its highly likely that some retarded event will hijack the whole system at that point when betting on so many events in one parlay). I place systems of at least 75% total selections (idk how it's called in english since i cant really find it on the internet). They lower total pay-out potential but save me from losing everything in case of fucking up. I have over 88% win-rate and that's including from when i used to bet retarded odds. Stakes should be very minor at first and then once you make bankroll you can slowly start upping them to the point it wouldn't hurt your balance if some parlays hit the fan and you lose them. I think i'll make a sports betting megathread for dummies in the coming months. Lmk if u wanna collab on it or get a tag or something.
Just bet all the favourites bro they never lose ,you and the OP who needs to buy an ad need to leave (and then buy an ad)

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
Just bet all the favourites bro they never lose ,you and the OP who needs to buy an ad need to leave (and then buy an ad)
Its not a guaranteed win. Why not maximize chances of profit if possible? Sometimes the favorite chokes and sells the event. Thats why i bet lowest odds possible. Its the safest form of betting (but you still have to utilize some brain power when selecting events tho)

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
With my luck ill go all in and lose it first time, sell my car in hopes of getting it back and more, then lose again

Its not a guaranteed win. Why not maximize chances of profit if possible? Sometimes the favorite chokes and sells the event. Thats why i bet lowest odds possible. Its the safest form of betting (but you still have to utilize some brain power when selecting events tho)
If something is paying $1.05 you would have to do a 14 leg parlay at $1.05 to get a slightly under 2-1 payout

Meaning you would have to win over 50 % of your 14 leg parlays to break even

betting favourites indiscriminately is low iq

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and iabsolvejordan
With my luck ill go all in and lose it first time, sell my car in hopes of getting it back and more, then lose again
Then put your house up and win ,now you got 2 houses LMFAO 💰

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Then put your house up and win ,now you got 2 houses LMFAO 💰
I have severe gambling addiction and considering this if my life doesnt go well ill do this and either be rich af or :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, RichardSpencel and iabsolvejordan
If something is paying $1.05 you would have to do a 14 leg parlay at $1.05 to get a slightly under 2-1 payout

betting favourites indiscriminately is low iq
They're essentially just doing low risk stake bets. Eventually they hit a losing streak aka the 49.9% win chance.

• +1

Yes, that is correct. I admit it is very low-rewarding but it’s the safest method long-term, with net profits, if utilized correctly.

They're essentially just doing low risk stake bets. Eventually they hit a losing streak aka the 49.9% win chance.
My longest losing streak was 5 parlays within a 4 day period, in which only 6-8 events fucked me over through a total of over 80. I agree its not foolproof, you can never fully manipulate the house into winning everything. Thats just common sense.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
I have severe gambling addiction and considering this if my life doesnt go well ill do this and either be rich af or :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
LFG!!!!

IMG 4087

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and FreakShowCel
Yes, that is correct. I admit it is very low-rewarding but it’s the safest method long-term, with net profits, if utilized correctly.

My longest losing streak was 5 parlays within a 4 day period, in which only 6-8 events fucked me over through a total of over 80. I agree its not foolproof, you can never fully manipulate the house into winning everything. Thats just common sense.
Why is it the safest method long term? You’re literally just making stuff up just because something is giving $1.05 odds does not mean that that this is the likely outcome necessarily especially winning at that high percentage in order to just break even

If this was true everyone would just bet the favourites (literally the most common betting strategy) and the bookies would be bankrupt because underdogs never win apparently.

But I did just win $36 on you tho

IMG 4092

• JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan