Spotted turbo manlet shitskin at my gym

Deleted member 206

Deleted member 206

200cm giga mogger
E14468E9 FF44 439A 97F6 3BC4DCBB8A81

he‘s like 155 cm jfl, also balding and shitskinned. Tbh my gym is full of those but hes the worst one so far

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 470, Swagwaffle and 3 others
How is that lifefuel? poor guy

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 1464, Whyamihere and 3 others
View attachment 86446

he‘s like 155 cm jfl, also balding and shitskinned. Tbh my gym is full of those but hes the worst one so far
Man, atleast he's doing something unlike the manlets here and lookism who have just given up on everything and life on general. Huge respect to this fella.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2607 and 6 others
what's the point of this post tbh ngl

you're better than this, OP

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SHARK, BigBoy, RAITEIII and 2 others
Man, atleast he's doing something unlike the manlets here and lookism who have just given up on everything and life on general. Huge respect to this fella.
Actually hes just wasting his time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SandNibber, SHARK and Lumbersexual
Actually hes just wasting his time
That's ridiccilous. Health concerns all of us. Maybe he likes working out, who the fuck are we to judge a guy trying to do exactly what each one of us should be here for, looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, make_it_to_the_top and xForgotMyName
what's the point of this post tbh ngl

you're better than this, OP
im mad cuz hes wasting my time and also his one too as @Lelek already said. he‘d be better off mma maxxing or some other shit

• Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII and xForgotMyName
fucking caged at tagging this thread with [LifeFuel] :lul:

What's the point? It's over for him

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 206 and Lumbersexual
im mad cuz hes wasting my time and also his one too as @Lelek already said. he‘d be better off mma maxxing or some other shit
What the fuck are you even talkin about nigga?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
What's the point? It's over for him
As unbelievable as it may sound, there's more to life than pussy. If you never have fucked you make some dreams how it's going to feel perfect and is so awesome but with condom it feels like simply nothing and without you have huge risks of stds and unwanted pregnancy and it's just little better than wanking. You will realise it one day, when you finally get some v.

What the fuck are you even talkin about nigga?
What is so hard to understand nigga? At his height its just a waste of time, nothing else. He needs LL & hair transplant at first

What is so hard to understand nigga? At his height its just a waste of time, nothing else. He needs LL & hair transplant at first
Okay go take care of him and mentor him.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Lelek
Framcel2
Framecel1

heres some more life fuel for you man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lelek, norwoodreaper and DidntRead
lol
poor dude
imagine trying to improve yourself for foids and still getting brutally rejected

Ye, and you are making perfect use of time making fun of strangers on the Internet, jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and RAITEIII
As unbelievable as it may sound, there's more to life than pussy. If you never have fucked you make some dreams how it's going to feel perfect and is so awesome but with condom it feels like simply nothing and without you have huge risks of stds and unwanted pregnancy and it's just little better than wanking. You will realise it one day, when you finally get some v.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK and Lelek
Ye, and you are making perfect use of time making fun of strangers on the Internet, jfl
Do you Even Go to a gym coper like this probly stole 5 years of my Time wating for them to finish useing the Equipment

on one hand this is suifuel because i feel bad for him but on the other hand im so glad that isn't me

He probably doesnt care, most people dont think like us you know.

None of you virgins understand that pussy is extremely overrated. People enjoy working out you know, there’s more to life than pussy.

But you sex starved incel virgin dogs have a one track mind to inevitably get disappointed.

There’s a reason a lot of guys say Pussy is overrated.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and BigBoy
None of you virgins understand that pussy is extremely overrated. People enjoy working out you know, there’s more to life than pussy.

But you sex starved incel dogs have a one track mind to inevitably get disappointed.

There’s a reason a lot of guys say Pussy is overrated.
cope

hm3350443rd31.jpg
xibsfy6nlmd31.jpg
stacy pussy = everything.

you just havent fucked stacy

cope

hm3350443rd31.jpg
xibsfy6nlmd31.jpg
stacy pussy = everything.

you just havent fucked stacy
Nope I have. Your retarded virgin coping is hilarious. I’ve fucked fat girls to gorgeous art hoes it’s all the same

Nope I have. Your retarded virgin coping is hilarious. I’ve fucked fat girls to gorgeous art hoes it’s all the same
my retarded what

• JFL
Reactions: Lelek