Spraying parfume on a girl's bed after slaying?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Like when she doesn't notice and you're about to leave, you spray some parfume over her bed, the same you were wearing.

Whenever she goes to bed, she will be reminded of you due to the scent and call you to get HER FILTHY HOLES USED

mogs or not? It must work.
Parfume has to be one she likes, obviously. Only do it if she compliments your smell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, cyprian_tomaszewski, skkrrrtcantdo and 7 others
Good idea

Side note. Why do all women wear the same perfume. I usually don't go outside but recently been around a lot of people, and I've smelt the same one like 20 times wtf!!

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and MoggerGaston
Like when she doesn't notice and you're about to leave, you spray some parfume over her bed, the same you were wearing.

This way whenever she goes to bed, she will be reminded of you due to the scent and call you to get HER FILTHY HOLES USED?

mogs or not? It must work.
Parfume has to be one she likes, obviously. Only do it if she compliments your smell.
This doesn't actually sound like a bad idea.

Feel like it has to be something that a lot of zoomers don't use.

Something unique that she hasn't smelled before and if she does meet someone with the same scent she will remember you as the first.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, MoggerGaston and ihearvoices
Good idea

Side note. Why do all women wear the same perfume. I usually don't go outside but recently been around a lot of people, and I've smelt the same one like 20 times wtf!!
idk but men do the same. u start noticing the same 10 parfumes on guys too. But less guys overall are scentmaxxing compared to women.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
idk but men do the same. u start noticing the same 10 parfumes on guys too. But less guys overall are scentmaxxing compared to women.
I rarely notice men's scent. Most men don't wear fragrance I don't think, whilst most women do.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I rarely notice men's scent. Most men don't wear fragrance I don't think, whilst most women do.
men in high-school and college/university don't wear parfumes.

men in clubs do though and corporate wageslaves too

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and illusivespirits
I always smell either Dior Sauvage or Versace on most teens.

• +1
men in high-school and college/university don't wear parfumes.

men in clubs do though and corporate wageslaves too
Makes perfect sense why j never smell it except on the rare guy who goes on reddit fragrances sub

• +1