Spread Bluepilled Slop to fix looks inflation

L

L13

Bronze
Right now, we are witnessing the greatest inflation in minimum looks requirements in all of history. Scroll tiktok - you will see all of the softmaxxed guys on there, advice probably trickling down from forums like this. Its no secret for once, the average guy is now paying attention to his skincare, his jaw, his bodyfat percentage, and his diet.

What we can do:
No more looksmaxxing edits. No more redpilled motivation. From now on, looksmaxxing is for incels. Just be confident. Go to the gym. Get big bro. You know what to say. Associating lookism with incels, societal outcasts, and cringe losers will discourage more people from looksmaxxing. Its now your job to descend as many people as possible. Make fun of them for not eating goyslop, even though you don't eat it yourself. Bonesmashing is a joke. Surgery is for insecure losers. Skincare is for gays, and losing weight should be done in the gym without any dietary changes. Its not your job to teach someone with chad potential how to looksmax. In fact, actively discourage him.

We might be too far gone in terms of tiktok but lets just let this die in the mainstream with a counter push against it.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining, overtier1011, renvorious and 7 others
i saw a LTN pakistani posting looksmaxxing edits of himself. Before vs after and in the after one he put in filters from snapchat and now sells courses

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yodasbigonials, sayi, watah and 3 others
i saw a LTN pakistani posting looksmaxxing edits of himself. Before vs after and in the after one he put in filters from snapchat and now sells courses
the edits are so dumb

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOverLawg
Too far gone in mainstream as well to be honest.

Foids are fully aware of their infinite SMV and men are fully aware the only way to compete for them is to be the best looking. It’s not like the information on here are secrets, most of looksmaxing is water.

if you're subhuman you're subhuman its over no need to conspire

calm down, 80% of men can't even be bothered to use a sunscreen. The people "softmaxxing" on tik tok are the same 20% of men who were attractive to women either way before.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel and geenk worg
You think you can stop the wind, you think you can stop tsunami, nature doing on its own motherfucker, stop this stop that, shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: HateTheTwinkies
looks are everything nowdayss, i can see it now

it was bound to happen eventually, TikTok just fucking accelerated it

Looksmaxxing on tiktok is dying massively now thankfully. But ur definitely right we need to keep pushing the gay agenda when someone wants to do shit like skincare.
if you're subhuman you're subhuman its over no need to conspire
Yes but a lot of ppl who are mtn don’t realise they have htn potential and wee should keep it this way.
looks are everything nowdayss, i can see it now
fax

• +1
Reactions: Apparition
Too far gone in mainstream as well to be honest.

Foids are fully aware of their infinite SMV and men are fully aware the only way to compete for them is to be the best looking. It’s not like the information on here are secrets, most of looksmaxing is water.
It’s dying though, and thankfully we have gym copers, and bluepilled anti looksmaxxers. I just think that we should let it die. You don’t need to teach people how to ascend

It’s dying though, and thankfully we have gym copers, and bluepilled anti looksmaxxers. I just think that we should let it die. You don’t need to teach people how to ascend
we should spread copes till the end. like teeth extractions and just go to the gym and be yourself.

Fascinating creatures, those curries are

• So Sad
Reactions: ItsOverLawg