Sprinkles how many people are part of the elite

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
So @Sprinkles has said streamers such as adin ross & Kai Cenat are part of the elite and it isn’t Jews.

So my question is how many people are part of the elite (which are Jews) if random twitch streamers, washed up celebrities, one hit wonder singers/rappers have the same global power as politicians, bankers, government officials, international diplomats.

I’ve always wanted to ask the niggers who believe this instead of realizing it’s just Jews and central banking.

I’m glad you’re learning more since you understand Keynesian economics now
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon @Entschuldigung

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and wishIwasSalludon
Being rich doesn't mean you're on the elite
Elite is having power and YouTubers and streamers can be cancelled in a day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AutisticGymcel, Offensive Bias and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: AutisticGymcel and wishIwasSalludon
Brutal dead thread

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico
So @Sprinkles has said streamers such as adin ross & Kai Cenat are part of the elite and it isn’t Jews.

So my question is how many people are part of the elite (which are Jews) if random twitch streamers, washed up celebrities, one hit wonder singers/rappers have the same global power as politicians, bankers, government officials, international diplomats.

I’ve always wanted to ask the niggers who believe this instead of realizing it’s just Jews and central banking.

Streamers aren’t elite :feelskek:

They’re like runway dogs, treated better than the average dog but still on a leash

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Pretty sure he believes in reptilian overlords and that shit

Not that we can disprove it, but there's no evidence for it either, just like with god

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940, ElTruecel and optimisticzoomer
"the elite" is such a schizo term

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Sprinkles

Not that we can disprove it, but there's no evidence for it either, just like with god
It's a very sensible worldview if you even just read the Bible with that idea as a preconception

You're like

Oh.. yeah... it does seem like a brutal overlord creating a system to farm emotion, that does seem to make the most sense...

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Streamers aren’t elite :feelskek:

They’re like runway dogs, treated better than the average dog but still on a leash
I think he once said certain streamers and rappers are clones of other famous people @Sprinkles

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
It’s just Jews but sprinkles refers to them as elites so I use that term relating to him. He hasn’t read Julius evola yet fuck
im pretty sure jews would be considered an even more schizo term

im pretty sure jews would be considered an even more schizo term
Maybe by bluepilled Normie cuck spergs. But anybody on these type of niche forums should already know it’s always Jews.

Common sense you can call it SFcel shit or whatever it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t change reality
88F46901 6633 4C67 AFFD 4F0DD3CE0EF4

• +1
Maybe by bluepilled Normie cuck spergs. But anybody on these type of niche forums should already know it’s always Jews.

Common sense you can call it SFcel shit or whatever it doesn’t matter, it doesn’t change reality
View attachment 3063750
i mean ye it doesnt but im talking about social acceptability of those terms

• +1

simple proof that there is God

who created universe? if u say big bang eho created the big bang? and it keeps going till u realize there is one Creator

• +1

the elites are the jews. the rappers, entertainers, athletes, and actors are paid by the elite to distract the goyim.

adam silver, lucian grainge, mark cuban, bob iger, those types.

suggesting that jews dont run the show is silly and disingenuous

• +1
Those streamers are no ones.

The "elites" are probably some few thousands. There are groups of them from all kinds of backgrounds and beliefs who are constantly fighting with eachother but from time to time they stop their differences and focus on promoting something that 95% of them agree on like promoting control and avoiding the population rebelling. You cant even make 2 brothers from the same household agree on everything, let alone completely different people.

When i say elites in other threads usually i mean jewish western ashkenazi elites who are perhaps the most powerful of all the groups (Although not the one who have the most potential) but elites are really all kinds of groups of all kinds of agendas, from jewish zionist to secular globohomos to muslims to christians to chinese nationalists, etc. Not all the "elites" are bad, but the vast majority are.

We shouldn't even call them elites. To me elites are the Ottoman Jannisaries or the Praetorian Guard. The others were just born with money in front of them in the vast majority of cases

• +1
simple proof that there is God

who created universe? if u say big bang eho created the big bang? and it keeps going till u realize there is one Creator
Who created the creator?

It's a very sensible worldview if you even just read the Bible with that idea as a preconception

You're like

Oh.. yeah... it does seem like a brutal overlord creating a system to farm emotion, that does seem to make the most sense...
The Lord of the rings makes sense too when you read it. That doesn't make it scientific or true.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
lol don’t listen to that nigga. Yesterday he unironically tried to convince me the earth is flat.

• JFL
Who created the creator?
that makes no sense cause if thr creator created the creator the 2nd couldn't be the creator and there would still be a creator

u think u sounded so deep right? u didn't btw u are a fool

• +1
that makes no sense cause if thr creator created the creator the 2nd couldn't be the creator and there would still be a creator

LoL at that post/rep ratio boyo

Btw you don't get to use impose a creator in absence of an explanation anymore than I do. You said something incoherent about muh creator needing a creator, but that was actually my argument. You're just too retarded to see the fallacies in your own statement. I guess you need god to cope when you're such a lowlife talentless jerk who relies on shitskin doctrine to validate your point.

• +1
Btw you don't get to use impose a creator in absence of an explanation anymore than I do. You said something incoherent about muh creator needing a creator, but that was actually my argument. You're just too retarded to see the fallacies in your own statement. I guess you need god to cope when you're such a lowlife talentless jerk who relies on shitskin doctrine to validate your point.
They always go
"umm have you ever heard of the infinite regression?? Hmehehe... Owned :feelshah: "

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger

Users who are viewing this thread

Back