Sprints: looksmin or looksmax

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
Am i better off just walking like 13k steps?

Or some ither cardio.

Is cardio cope in general?

Overall i mean (leanmaxxing, height, cortisol, metabolism, muscles, athleticism, etc)

why not both? Sprints and walking, it ain't like mixing walking with swimming, you can do both at the same time

Sprinting is topteir looksmax method. It’s proven to improve fast twitch fibers and boost hgh

• +1
Reactions: scooter and looks>books
walk 20K steps involve a few sprints into it, on other days walk 10/15K steps and involve more sprints into those days than the 20K steps days

• Love it
Reactions: looks>books
Sprinting is topteir looksmax method. It’s proven to improve fast twitch fibers and boost hgh
it boost hgh for recovery retard not height growth or anything else

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Looksmin. All it does is age you.

• Hmm...
It boosts HGH to repair damage. Your body produces everything for a reason..

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, asdvek and Razzle
You will not grow from sprinting jfl

But being fit and fast is good so do them nigger

• +1
Am i better off just walking like 13k steps?

Or some ither cardio.

Is cardio cope in general?

Overall i mean (leanmaxxing, height, cortisol, metabolism, muscles, athleticism, etc)
It boosts HGH to repair damage. Your body produces everything for a reason..
Correct
Sprinting and cardio in general does not increase height, the signifcant GH increase is for enchancing glucose homeotasis, facilitating tissue repair and fat metabolism because of the cardio.
if you reach a point of tiredness/exhaustion/fatigue your energy levels will be low and AMPK (energy regulator) will activate, this will increase the the oxidation of fatty acids (fat metabolism) and if you have a bad diet with toxic fats/oils it will be bad for your body.
Meanwhile AMPK is activated in this context, it will inhibit mTORC signalling and its growth inducing pathways like cell proliferation, growth and even protein synthesis so you are definetly not growing by doing cardio.
It does this beacuse the running fatigued your body and your body naturally thinks you are either hunting, fleeing and etc so what do you think it will prioritise? RUNNING, so it focuses your body on running, not getting energy depletion and repairing tissues until you finish running and will continute to repair

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL