Square chin implant results

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Are these results forever like this ?? Or due to bone resorption it might change ??

• +1
Reactions: BongMog
will not do it nigga tbh surgery can go wrong just makes sure you keep your hair and roid your balls of also you are tall asf in night life foids will not even see your face only your big arms

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, BongMog and 5.5psl
will not do it nigga tbh surgery can go wrong just makes sure you keep your hair and roid your balls of also you are tall asf in night life foids will not even see your face only your big arms
A more squarish chin would look sexy af tho

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, BongMog and Deleted member 22924
Your pics are your answer. Look at after pic. His chin went from symmetrical to assymetrical
If chin implant results are also not permanent I literally see 0 reason to get them over fillers then , am I right ??

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 22886
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
also gonna cycle s4 next year is most hair safe sarm ( it will fuck with your vision what is weird as fuck but will go away afet cycle )

• +1
Reactions: BongMog and 5.5psl
also gonna cycle s4 next year is most hair safe sarm ( it will fuck with your vision what is weird as fuck but will go away afet cycle )
next month not year jfl

• +1
@Maesthetics=King is running s4 you can pm him for any doubts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, crimclown63 and Deleted member 22924
@Maesthetics=King is running s4 you can pm him for any doubts
yea it dont cause hair loss the results are half as good as rad but my hair was falling out allot stopped now probably just shedding but i dont trust it nigga hair is everyting

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, poopoohead and 5.5psl
Bro ur low inhub enough to bonesmash fuck implants look at me im chad cause i have a hammer tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing, Deleted member 25190 and 4 others
Bro ur low inhub enough to bonesmash fuck implants look at me im chad cause i have a hammer tbh
just smash your face with a hammer theory jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, Deleted member 25190, Deleted member 25377 and 1 other person
He seems recessed. Recessed people getting jaw implants... lemme guess; Dr Eppley?

• JFL
He seems recessed. Recessed people getting jaw implants... lemme guess; Dr Eppley?
Btw are these chin implants results permanent??
Will the chin look like this for the next 20 years or so ?

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63
looks fkn horrible

eppley is such a joke with 0 eye for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: Glacier, rand anon, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
Btw are these chin implants results permanent??
Will the chin look like this for the next 20 years or so ?
Most likely not since there's bone resorption. So if the implant is placed on top of the bone, but then over the years the bone moves BACK, then yeah the implant will be displaced. Not good.

• +1
looks fkn horrible

Looks good tbh first 2 especially
What's wrong in that ?
Both of their chin got squared which is highly dimorphic

• +1
looks fkn horrible

yeah I rmember back when I paid him 200 USD to consult for an hour. He just wanted to sell me his implants without caring about aesthetics. He's a meme surgeon, he's like a car salesman.

• +1
Reactions: anticel and 5.5psl
@VenatorLuparius thoughts bro ?

• +1

The surgeon I saw to speak about my option doesn't use implants anymore (particularly newer models ones), because he basically says they suck and many have gotten infections. He only does fillers now

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, 5'7 zoomer, Allornothing and 2 others
You can widen chin with a genioplasty, they can cut the chin in half to widen it or use a wedge-cut to bring a large portion of the entire chin structure forward which increases width through position. I don’t really know how to explain it well but look at the post I linked

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and 5.5psl
You can widen chin with a genioplasty, they can cut the chin in half to widen it or use a wedge-cut to bring a large portion of the entire chin structure forward which increases width through position. I don’t really know how to explain it well but look at the post I linked

Is getting a genio first and then a chin implant after few months a good idea to get the perfect countouring of the chin ??

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63 and Deleted member 20631
Your pics are your answer. Look at after pic. His chin went from symmetrical to assymetrical
It's B&A the implant, not B&A some period of time, so how the fuck does that answer the question of whether the results are permanent?

• +1
Is getting a genio first and then a chin implant after few months a good idea to get the perfect countouring of the chin ??
I think it’s completely overkill, its better to either only get a genio or a chin implant and for most people a genio is usually better atleast in my opinion

• +1
Are these results forever like this ?? Or due to bone resorption it might change ??

View attachment 2129133
View attachment 2129134
View attachment 2129137
Yes, they're permanent. I've had one for 20 years. No noticeable change. Even if there was significant bone resorption, it wouldn't change the shape of the implant, so it would always have that square look.

Here. You can see if there was any resorption, it's like 1/10 of the projection of the implant:

• +1
Yes, they're permanent. I've had one for 20 years. No noticeable change. Even if there was significant bone resorption, it wouldn't change the shape of the implant, so it would always have that square look.

Here. You can see if there was any resorption, it's like 1/10 of the projection of the implant:

What were the measurements of the implants ??
Also are getting square chin implants getting worth it in your opinion ??

• +1
What were the measurements of the implants ??
Also are getting square chin implants getting worth it in your opinion ??
I believe this is the one I have, size L:

It's "square" but I don't think it's nearly as square as the ones you posted. It doesn't look square on my face.

I don't know. It's possible it could look better than genio. If it were me I'd just go with genio though. Better to discuss with a surgeon or RealSurgeryMax.

• +1
@VenatorLuparius thoughts bro ?
Eppley is retarded because he still uses silicon implants like we're in the 90's.

Erosion could cause the implants to move overtime and give a weird shape.

• +1
  • JFL
yea it dont cause hair loss the results are half as good as rad but my hair was falling out allot stopped now probably just shedding but i dont trust it nigga hair is everyting
I’m on high test and S4 and I have absolutely 0 hairloss and I am extremely prone to MPB

• +1