SQUARE DESIGN IMPLANT = WICH IS BETTER ?

Wich is better

• DESIGN A

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • DESIGN B

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
L

Looksmaxerfr13

Silver
What do you think is best ?

Design B is more natural
but, Deisgn A got a sharp ramus, but uncanny face design

Attachments

• FACE A.png
    FACE A.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • PROFIL A.png
    PROFIL A.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • FACE B.png
    FACE B.png
  • PROFIL B.png
    PROFIL B.png
    1 MB · Views: 0
vote guys

If you really think A is going to be uncanny that's wrong. You are severely underestimating the effects if soft tissue

• +1
Reactions: tom69, 5.5psl, Deleted member 8869 and 4 others
If you really think A is going to be uncanny that's wrong. You are severely underestimating the effects if soft tissue
Yeah but it's not what a normal sharp jawbone look like, that's why im afraid

• JFL
Reactions: zeek
1584946512346525th post about the exact same shit, here we go.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: zeek and Wallenberg
What do you think is best ?

Design B is more natural
but, Deisgn A got a sharp ramus, but uncanny face design
Design A is not uncanny. With Design B you will just end up looking bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869 and madcap88
I would kill for a bigger bigonial width. A looks odd, B is the safer option.

it doesn't matter because you aren't getting any of them.
stop the mental masturbation and be honest to yourself

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
I would kill for a bigger bigonial width. A looks odd, B is the safer option.
nice jaws got straights ramuses + big masseters.

So A is sharper, but B is better

• +1
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian
Yeah but it's not what a normal sharp jawbone look like, that's why im afraid
A normal jaw looks like shit. Get yourself outwards flaring gonions and become a mogger. Shit ain’t even a question

Attachments

• 0EEE635C-6206-4C77-8EA2-D0B888C4ED9C.jpeg
    0EEE635C-6206-4C77-8EA2-D0B888C4ED9C.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, CristianT, Looksmaxerfr13 and 1 other person
A normal jaw looks like shit. Get yourself outwards flaring gonions and become a mogger. Shit ain’t even a question
I Understand your point, i also thought that all you need is big flaired sharp/spiky implants, but it's not like that.

These mogger sure got sharp jawbone, but it's vertical, not on the side like fake implant may look like, and lots of results are uncanny.
90% of their angularity = MASSETER ATTACHEMENT AND DENSITY.
this is the big thing i learnd by visiting all big surgerons and studiying this shit.

Mogger have good bones developpement, but : Soft THIN SKIN + Thick masseter quality.
there are like mrs Olympia of the face, like a shreded body, it's the muscle developpement and density that look good not theirs bones.. get it ?

Good exemple is girls boobjob : many uncanny results because they think you just gotta have big rounded implant, and then it look ugly and fake.
Natural elite boob = "flat" at the top then rounded at the bottom.

People tend to do surgery based on caricatures, and you see those girls with zodiac-boat lips, puffy injected face, rounded boobs etc.

What i learned is : elite beauty is what it already exist in real world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blackckatt, RoyaleWithCheese and AspiringMogger
I Understand your point, i also thought that all you need is big flaired sharp/spiky implants, but it's not like that.

These mogger sure got sharp jawbone, but it's vertical, not on the side like fake implant may look like, and lots of results are uncanny.
this is the big thing i learnd by visiting all big surgerons and studiying this shit.

Mogger have good bones developpement, but : Soft THIN SKIN + Thick masseter quality.
there are like mrs Olympia of the face, like a shreded body, it's the muscle developpement and density that look good not theirs bones.. get it ?

Good exemple is girls boobjob : many uncanny results because they think you just gotta have big rounded implant, and then it look ugly and fake.

People tend to do surgery based on caricatures, and you see those girls with zodiac-boat lips, puffy injected face, rounded boobs etc.

Fair fair good luck buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and Looksmaxerfr13
If they were for me, I’d choose A.

B seems so conservative that it makes me wonder why you’d bother having it done in the first place.

Who is designing them for you?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
If they were for me, I’d choose A.

B seems so conservative that it makes me wonder why you’d bother having it done in the first place.

Who is designing them for you?
Parisian surgeron.

Well, the goal is to looksmax

B seems like a nice strong natural jaw

A is uncanny and not natural, so even it will look great or will look dumb like lucas marchesi, it only looks uncanny-good on him cause he has all model features (soft thin skin, perfect eye area, sharp nose, great mouth, perfect facial ratio etc, but me im an average guy so uncanny results will look dumb on me)

but dont Design A looks like marchesi ?

Attachments

• FACE A.png
    FACE A.png
Last edited:
How the fuck design A could look like marchesi. He literally have ultra hypertrophied masseters.
Also no jaw look like both of the designs. Mogger jaws has some concavity or fossa in the middle for the masseters to sink in and gain angularity.
Both of this designs are crap

• +1
Reactions: MadTwatter
How the fuck design A could look like marchesi. He literally have ultra hypertrophied masseters.
Also no jaw look like both of the designs. Mogger jaws has some concavity or fossa in the middle for the masseters to sink in and gain angularity.
like these pics ?
if not plz show exemple

Attachments

• Separation exemple 1.png
    Separation exemple 1.png
    988.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Separation exemple 2.png
    Separation exemple 2.png
    516.9 KB · Views: 0
Just going by past results posted here I would go with the more conservative implant if you don't want an uncanny look.

Yeah from a front view it’s not just the gonion bone, in fact that’s hardly visible from the front. the masseter muscle and facial leanness is just as if not more important. I did jaw angle implants which helped, but one side of my jaw is more chiseled than the other because of asymmetrical masseters.

Just going by past results posted here I would go with the more conservative implant if you don't want an uncanny look.
TY, yet you think design B would give good angularity ?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Yeah from a front view it’s not just the gonion bone, in fact that’s hardly visible from the front. the masseter muscle and facial leanness is just as if not more important. I did jaw angle implants which helped, but one side of my jaw is more chiseled than the other because of asymmetrical masseters.
design A or B ? and the thing about the concavity of the jawbone to let sink the masseter, wtf is this shit about ?

TY, yet you think design B would give good angularity ?

Not really sure but I think its a lot less likely to look uncanny. I saw a few people post their implant results here and the gonion area looked uncanny.

i think b is too rounded

Haven't you asked this like 10 times already? Both are probably going to look bloated and shitty.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19957
Neither design is particularly good, but the fact that people chose B over A does not give me hope for the state of this forum. If you think you need a rounded feminine ramal angle because it looks more “natural” as a man, you’re beyond helping.

2AC7B341 7E64 4592 9178 86A25D07BD4E

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
who can explain this with a pic ?

2177882_Straight_ahead.jpg

This guy had a wraparound implant done with the gonion area equivalent to the A implant. I think it's a little uncanny not even considering his other work.

This guy had a wraparound implant done with the gonion area equivalent to the A implant. I think it's a little uncanny not even considering his other work.
wraparound seems to never work, it's like the equivalent of fake rounded boobs on girls

dude u made a thread asking us what would be better and then you wrote a whole dissertation on why a is bad somebody needs to ban you from the looksmaxxing site of this forum

imma be honest never understood why people said he ascended that much but his jaw implant is probably the best thing and the least uncanny if you think that jaw looks uncanny its over for this forum

• +1
Reactions: callisto and rand anon
imma be honest never understood why people said he ascended that much but his jaw implant is probably the best thing and the least uncanny if you think that jaw looks uncanny its over for this forum

Some of it is his skinny neck for his face but it still looks a little unnatural to me.

Some of it is his skinny neck for his face but it still looks a little unnatural to me.
nah bro he looks uncanny af his lips are gay af and not worth a penny his eye area is death tier he was a pro looksmaxxer but he cosmicmaxxed (paid a lot for nothing)

• +1
Reactions: callisto
nah bro he looks uncanny af his lips are gay af and not worth a penny his eye area is death tier he was a pro looksmaxxer but he cosmicmaxxed (paid a lot for nothing)
Never do wraparounds, only 3 pieces

Neither design is particularly good, but the fact that people chose B over A does not give me hope for the state of this forum. If you think you need a rounded feminine ramal angle because it looks more “natural” as a man, you’re beyond helping.

View attachment 2087002
I think B looks more natural, but it's not a big difference. The feature you're pointing out will not look too round on an actual face IMO.

Both will probably look bloated due to the relative lack of outward flare at the bottom.

I think B looks more natural, but it's not a big difference. The feature you're pointing out will not look too round on an actual face IMO.

Both will probably look bloated due to the relative lack of outward flare at the bottom.
70mm of flare..

wtf is that fossa thing ? lot of people brag knowledge about it, but no one show pics of it

is it this ?

Attachments

• Separation exemple 1.png
    Separation exemple 1.png
    988.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Separation exemple 2.png
    Separation exemple 2.png
    516.9 KB · Views: 0
70mm of flare..
You mean 70mm bigonial width, not 70mm of flare. 70mm of flare would look insane. (Bigonial width doesn't mean much on its own, it's all about proportions.)

You mean 70mm bigonial width, not 70mm of flare. 70mm of flare would look insane. (Bigonial width doesn't mean much on its own, it's all about proportions.)
explain in details then

this website is so funny, everyone seems to be an expert whereas jaw implant surgery is a Niche, only few around the world are abble to this.

explain in details then

this website is so funny, everyone seems to be an expert whereas jaw implant surgery is a Niche, only few around the world are abble to this.
Bigonial width = total with from one corner to the other of the jaw
Flare = outward curve

70mm of flare would look insane. The biggest jaw implants I've seen have ~12mm flare on each side.

Your jaw implant designs do have a flare, but they are subtle. Every jaw implant that actually looks good (that I have seen) has a much more exaggerated flare. I've explained these things to you before. I don't know why you keep posting the same questions over and over again.

Bigonial width = total with from one corner to the other of the jaw
Flare = outward curve

70mm of flare would look insane. The biggest jaw implants I've seen have ~12mm flare on each side.

Your jaw implant designs do have a flare, but they are subtle. Every jaw implant that actually looks good (that I have seen) has a much more exaggerated flare. I've explained these things to you before. I don't know why you keep posting the same questions over and over again.
u know why ? because you guys never post pics to illustrate.
So it may be clear in your little heads, but thats it.

So pics of implant without flare, and implant with flare

and WHY flare is important ? the only thing is bigonial width + nice masseter.
Girls got more nicer jawline than most men, it's a fact.
Yet then have rounded jaws

exemples
1677452473449-jpeg.2092443

1677447845463-jpeg.2092388

from want i learn, great jaw = bigonial width + masseter density

u know why ? because you guys never post pics to illustrate.
So it may be clear in your little heads, but thats it.

So pics of implant without flare, and implant with flare

and WHY flare is important ? the only thing is bigonial width + nice masseter.
Girls got more nicer jawline than most men, it's a fact.
Yet then have rounded jaws

exemples
1677452473449-jpeg.2092443

1677447845463-jpeg.2092388

from want i learn, great jaw = bigonial width + masseter density

Is this design flared or what ? massive squared horizontal chin
+ huge break flared gonions

now most people will say if will look cartooned and botch, cause its the masseter that does the flare more than the bones (surgerons all tell this)

and some guys like you, internet experts tell that you gotta have cartoon design to have flare, W T F

Attachments

• Flaired H.png
    Flaired H.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

@slop slinger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582