704.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: edodalic29, rand anon, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
what surgery would achieve this

• +1
Reactions: Nims
HTN to Chadlite.

Ignore him, the morph is chadlite/chad, but idk if its achievable like in the pic, morphing kinda makes everyone chad so maybe it's a false hope, depends on your original base

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 8608
Htn morph, with a better nose, upturned lips, thick neck, wider chin and fuller temples then could be chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
you look gross

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wollet2, chadtindermoney and Deleted member 8608
Cope he is already HTN he will be Chadlite after surgery.
I was just messing with him mostly lmao. He needs a thicker neck for sure and probably a more trendy hairstyle and some other stuff to add to his SMV. He also looks like he would be short for some reason. Maybe it's the thin neck.

I was just messing with him mostly lmao. He needs a thicker neck for sure and probably a more trendy hairstyle and some other stuff to add to his SMV. He also looks like he would be short for some reason. Maybe it's the thin neck.
I'm 6,2 and I have a large skull so my neck seems small

I'm 6,2 and I have a large skull so my neck seems small
Just train your neck with weights honestly. You should gymmaxx a bit. Are you framecel?

One day with surgery
How can people cope so much in here... this pic is fucking chad, how is this HTN jfl, most of yoou are beyond delusional

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 5892 and chadtindermoney
How can people cope so much in here... this pic is fucking chad, how is this HTN jfl, most of yoou are beyond delusional
Mostly because the thin neck and the eye area isn't that great especially because he is admittedly squinting to get even this result and it creates some under eyelid exposure

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Mostly because the thin neck and the eye area isn't that great especially because he is admittedly squinting to get even this result and it creates some under eyelid exposure
Idgaf holy shit what copes, how is this not a fucking chad, it doesnt matter what you say, women would wanna fuck em left and right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Deleted member 5892
what girl analyzes temple width lmao
Htn morph, with a better nose, upturned lips, thick neck, wider chin and fuller temples then could be chad.
hat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892
Idgaf holy shit what copes, how is this not a fucking chad, it doesnt matter what you say, women would wanna fuck em left and right
I might achieve this one day with getting flawless skin ,eye are mods

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 8608
Seems like you wanna fuck him :LOL: his eye area is not chad level that's the reason and his neck is making him look less masculine. If he got a trendier hairstyle and had a thicker neck and gymmaxxed a bit his SMV would be a lot higher

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
Seems like you wanna fuck him :LOL: his eye area is not chad level that's the reason and his neck is making him look less masculine. If he got a trendier hairstyle and had a thicker neck and gymmaxxed a bit his SMV would be a lot higher

male gaze bro this is htn chadlite

• +1
My face is fairly wide
talked to op. he gets mad iois from girls but doesnt approach. verified htn chadlite
Not mad lol just I don't believe in ioi too much

male gaze bro this is htn chadlite
I agree with you. His chin isn't wide enough to be chad and his cheekbones aren't prominent enough and nose is a bit big but he shouldn't have any issues with women irl. We are just picky bastards on here. Like yeah he's not a PSL god model material chad but being chadlite like he is rn is not bad

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I agree with you. His chin isn't wide enough to be chad and his cheekbones aren't prominent enough and nose is a bit big but he shouldn't have any issues with women irl. We are just picky bastards on here. Like yeah he's not a PSL god model material chad but being chadlite like he is rn is not bad
send me surgery advice greycel

send me surgery advice greycel
Haha I don't know shit about surgeries I've never had any cosmetic work done other than some lasers to remove coloring from when I had really bad acne. I liked that thread you made with the jaw implant though that guy ascended a lot

• Hmm...
Many things but you need to see his pictures
ive seen them. Imo its his chin region and eye area could be better tbh I dont see anything else

• Hmm...
  • Hmm...
how can you be sure ? And yeah chad is extremely rare. Chadlite is alr very good
People undervalue what chadlite is, chadlite should be the best looking guy in a whole high school

Best looking in highschool class=htn

Best looking in high school=chadlite

Best looking in uni=chad

Or even easier

Good looking=htn

Very good looking=chadlite

Extremely good looking=chad

This removes the mathematical autism, I don’t see this guy ever being the best looking guy in a high school, but I don’t think he’s far off from being mid htn if he already isn’t, I think his peak potential is strong htn and not a bit more

• +1
People undervalue what chadlite is, chadlite should be the best looking guy in a whole high school

Best looking in uni=chad

Or even easier

Good looking=htn

This removes the mathematical autism, I don’t see this guy ever being the best looking guy in a high school, but I don’t think he’s far off from being mid htn if he already isn’t, I think his peak potential is strong htn and not a bit more
interesting, did read :what:

• +1

Best looking in uni=chad

Or even easier

Good looking=htn

Life on easy mode

• +1

Best looking in uni=chad

Or even easier

Good looking=htn

yo erik jon

isn't in scandinavia more like best looking in highschool class chadlite? the amount of moggers in this place is insane

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17735 and Erik-Jón
yo erik jon

isn't in scandinavia more like best looking in highschool class chadlite? the amount of moggers in this place is insane
Standards are higher here yes

6ft here is 5’10

Htn is normie

But nah I wouldn’t say every class but yeah probably multiple Chadlites if you compete to other places but then they arent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851