SR Returns You To The Natural State of Man…Which Isn’t Always a Good Thing in The Modern World

Debetro

Debetro

Spiritually ascending via Semen Retention
I’ve posted plenty on here about why I think SR is so potent - in summary, I think it returns us to the natural, primal human state. I don’t believe that we were designed to ejaculate more than a handful of times a year and the flourishing of the mind and body you experience on SR, in my view, is just it returning to its default setting.

The problem is, from my experience, it can make you intensely dissatisfied with the modern world. When I’m on an SR streak beyond about a week, I have absolutely boundless energy and constantly want to be active, seek out positive social interactions and look for meaningful community/connection.

Unfortunately, most of the world isn’t on SR and all of these things are lacking in most modern human societies. What defines a modern life now? It’s typically - go to work, be docile in front of a screen for 8-9hrs a day then come home and shut yourself of from the world with personal entertainment. Screens, sedentary lives, isolation, the 9-5 - all of these things become easier to tolerate in a way when you’re releasing. It numbs you and what modern life asks of you can be best carried out in a numbed state.

To survive in the wild, SR would be absolutely massive in terms of honing your intuition, building assertiveness, confidence, strength, stamina - all the great things we know it does. Now, it’s the opposite in some ways in the modern world - releasing frequently makes you more compatible with its norms and values.

• +1
Reactions: Aero and BrahminBoss
SR is cope brah. It doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
SR from naturally peaceful state of being mogs forced SR imo. true realisation will make u understand girls and lust are distraction from true peace and only lead to more suffering. When I did SR for 6 months I felt unshakeable like an old tree who has seen everything and not surprised by anything, but i got insomnia and headaches and insane anger. Once i did meditation on an NMDA antagonist i realised true peace means you naturally start to realise girls are cope,. unfortunately i lost that balance and now back to lustful dumb deaf

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back