Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, MagaPutinism, Ryan and 6 others
no one believes me when i tell them im sri lankan either

Yellow skinned Korean woman produces blue eyed 6'4 Aryan son
The very first naturalized foreigner to make it in the v0 jbk1lz8noo7a1

Koreans are just yellow skinned White people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, datboijj, Sanguinius and 1 other person
Wtf, I would have never guessed she had Sri Lankan ancestry, she look German. That Sri Lankan bleached his geneticsz

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
neighbor was white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693, deadmanwalking, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
Her pointy chin and big flaring nose and her slight witchy/ugly appearance in general makes it make sense

• JFL
Anamoly, they have different skull shape.
You don't understand sarcasm, do you?
Just because a mixed race person happens to be White-passing doesn't mean it's the norm
The average half Pajeet looks middle eastern

• +1
You don't understand sarcasm, do you?
Just because a mixed race person happens to be White-passing doesn't mean it's the norm
The average half Pajeet looks middle eastern
Understandable, it’s all about whose genes dominant I guess

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
  • +1
Reactions: soontobechadlite
Lifefuel for @Piratecel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Piratecel
average for asian and african aryans to produce nordics when conducting sex with white women
Id argue the Half Somali i posted has better Pheno than this Half Sri Lankan, solely due to her natural tan, she looks exotic

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel and Deleted member 18522
This girl isn't half Sri Lankan the true dad is some white chad who pumped and dumped her mom and then the Sri Lankan "dad" betabuxxed for her.
@sportsmogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 5'7 zoomer, HeightPilledum and 3 others
This girl isn't half Sri Lankan the true dad is some white chad who pumped and dumped her mom and then the Sri Lankan "dad" betabuxxed for her.
@sportsmogger
cope somalianigger

• JFL
ok idc , smash

• JFL
Reactions: MagaPutinism and datboijj
Her pointy chin and big flaring nose and her slight witchy/ugly appearance in general makes it make sense
and her teeth with those small spaces in between them is also a dead give away

curry got cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and sportsmogger
@sportsmogger
She looks Sri-Lankan its just the coloring fooling you, if she was brown you'd think she was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Piratecel, MagaPutinism and Deleted member 18522
Id argue the Half Somali i posted has better Pheno than this Half Sri Lankan, solely due to her natural tan, she looks exotic
I see some ethnic features in that foid tbh. Especially her nose and orbitals. Her white colouring overrides everything tho

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism and sportsmogger
I see some ethnic features in that foid tbh. Especially her nose and orbitals. Her white colouring overrides everything tho
The girl in the OP? What ethnic features do you see in the Half Swedish girl I posted, Only skin color tbh but it might've been a filter

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
happened in my family too, eye color was already light and the bones mostly scandi looking within one generation, skin and hair color took several though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sportsmogger
She looks Sri-Lankan its just the coloring fooling you, if she was brown you'd think she was
i'm sri lankan and i could tell that she is one of us

• +1
i'm sri lankan and i could tell that she is one of us
Mostly her orbitals, nose and probably mouth area(teeth and lips) Niggas only see coloring and be like "muh cucked"

The girl in the OP? What ethnic features do you see in the Half Swedish girl I posted, Only skin color tbh but it might've been a filter
Rating ethnicity if babies is useless. Many whites look pale and blonde in their childhood grow up to look like dark haired Atlantids in their adulthood.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and sportsmogger
Mostly her orbitals, nose and probably mouth area(teeth and lips) Niggas only see coloring and be like "muh cucked"
sri lanka has natural blonde hair too

• +1
Rating ethnicity if babies is useless. Many whites look pale and blonde in their childhood grow up to look like dark haired Atlantids in their adulthood.
exactly
its retarded
also if you have a daughter you FAILED in life lmao

Lifefuel for subhuman curries
Dance Wedding GIF by Fahad Kidwai