Srs question to Londoners, would you date a London chic or nah

foidshateme

foidshateme

Iron
I'm moving my ass to London niggers, and are the niggresses and brown wannabe white girls worth wifing up or is Australia the cunt where I'll find my wife?

Would you take a London chic for srs or just pump and dump material?

What's it like dating them, are they the sex on the first date kind like the sheilas here or would I need to betabux and pretend to be into them for a while before they give me their rotten cookie?

I have a chadlite mate there and he says he gets hit on all the time at the clubbos but he can't seem to find his hyperactive, ADHD ridden philosophical dream girl yet. Guess the cunt just wants a unicorn. Are the girls boring then?

Describe your experiences ladzzz

@forevergymcelling digest his threads about the UK. I bet you will be admitted to ICU due to mind poisoning.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
I'm moving my ass to London niggers, and are the niggresses and brown wannabe white girls worth wifing up or is Australia the cunt where I'll find my wife?

What's it like dating them, are they the sex on the first date kind like the sheilas here or would I need to betabux and pretend to be into them for a while before they give me their rotten cookie?

I have a chadlite mate there and he says he gets hit on all the time at the clubbos but he can't seem to find his hyperactive, ADHD ridden philosophical dream girl yet. Guess the cunt just wants a unicorn. Are the girls boring then?

London girls is best quality girls u can find in the uk I live in Birmingham and I see no attractive white girl here but when I went to London every girls was attractive

• +1
Reactions: N1666
London girls is best quality girls u can find in the uk I live in Birmingham and I see no attractive white girl here but when I went to London every girls was attractive

It ain't about the cuteness my lad. Aussie girls are plenty cute too, are they worth LTR-ing I have had enough of casual sexing, I want a girl to worship me now and feed me grapes

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
Chad if you have options, to be honest. I'd date anyone who's not fat or super ugly because I'm that desperate. Over.

• JFL
Chad if you have options, to be honest. I'd date anyone who's not fat or super ugly because I'm that desperate. Over.
Yeah my chadlite dated a girl who looked like fiona because she had charisma whatever that is, first dude I've met who is 90% into personality... then the bag whore left him for an ugly dude who earnt 100k pounds.

The red pill hit him hard

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and falcon1
  • +1
Theyre ugly asf and whores, manchester, brum, london etc

Dont wife anyone from there

Id rather move to scotland or ireland
Yeah I've heard Irish girls are trad as hell

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and sportsmogger

Bhai you need to move to mumbai so you can finally be LTN and get slays

Girls from London are the most attractive, but also the biggest whores. You’ll also find the typical rich girls who have the personality of a brick wall, but this depends on which part of London you are in.

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping and falcon1
Bhai you need to move to mumbai so you can finally be LTN and get slays
I get white girl slays here tbh, I know how to talk to women even if they end up hating me

I have niggermaxxed and prayer maxxed (I'm 6"4)

Hate is better than indifference and it's better for sex

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping and The Homelander
I get white girl slays here tbh, I know how to talk to women even if they end up hating me

Hate is better than indifference and it's better for sex
Follow them home trust me

Follow them home trust me
Nah I dunno it's the aura. I've never been a cel, volcel yeah didn't want to lose it before 18 but never a cel. I reckon in aussieland you have to pitiful to be a trucel, even the ugliest mates I have get grinded on by drunk women at clubs

Women like being around me because I elicit some emotion in them, I can talk and shi

For the love of god please don’t move here it’s an absolute shit hole and the women here are absolute whores.
They also like thugmaxxed roadman ltns who act like giant faggots and sag their pants. If you want LTR stay in Australia trust me.
Too many unintelligent retards.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and N1666
For the love of god please don’t move here it’s an absolute shit hole and the women here are absolute whores.
They also like thugmaxxed roadman ltns who act like giant faggots and sag their pants. If you want LTR stay in Australia trust me.
Too many unintelligent retards.
Look at my pfp and tell me that's not exactly what I look like kekkkkk

What about the men, are they also whores?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back