Srs these keyboard warriors try to act tough online jfl

Esteban1997

Esteban1997

broken beyond repair
Muh im 6'3 gymcel man stfu

• +1
Reactions: Absi and Mkhzee

Before I entered this site one of my old online friends told me abt how he got doxxed or some shit, dk why anyone here has a problem with another on this forum, it's literally a blackpill forum this is supposed to be a community

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Esteban1997
Before I entered this site one of my old online friends told me abt how he got doxxed or some shit, dk why anyone here has a problem with another on this forum, it's literally a blackpill forum this is supposed to be a community
End times are near Bro that IS why people are so violent

This site IS way more toxic people just attack you for being able to BP 200kg can you imagine that shit?

This site IS way more toxic people just attack you for being able to BP 200kg can you imagine that shit?
That's trolling, the real problem is when some retards on here try to dox u, doxxing is easy on here since you can't use a vpn for your login, they're either gonna dox you, if u post ur pic here they might use it for bad shit like putting it on some dating site and making u look like a goofball, this happened to me before and also happens to many others on this site, a bunch of retards that's all I gotta say

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Esteban1997
Hmmm your username is familiar buddy boyo..

I remember you were a lil bit bloated latino with black hair and thick eyebrows back in 2019, any updates? Lmao i'm so out of loop

And @Nibba bullied you for being bloated for some time before he got doxxed and left, right?

That's trolling, the real problem is when some retards on here try to dox u, doxxing is easy on here since you can't use a vpn for your login, they're either gonna dox you, if u post ur pic here they might use it for bad shit like putting it on some dating site and making u look like a goofball, this happened to me before and also happens to many others on this site, a bunch of retards that's all I gotta say
Whats the point at the rating thread then if they are gonna dox you,?

Hmmm your username is familiar buddy boyo..

I remember you were a lil bit bloated latino with black hair and thick eyebrows back in 2019, any updates? Lmao i'm so out of loop
Yes its me ive made changes but some of these fags still think im a ltn

• JFL
Reactions: Absi
Whats the point at the rating thread then if they are gonna dox you,?
Some do actually accurately rate which is the actual purpose of it, idk man whenever I wanted to get rated I would just pm a trusted user who I know won't be an idiot + doesn't have the time to be

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Yes its me ive made changes but some of these fags still think im a ltn
It's 6 years already damn

I was 16 when i joined 22 now time flies so fast, nice to see a 2018 brocel still on here, any ascensions though? I had 3 relationships since joining so i wonder how it have been for other ogs

It's 6 years already damn

I was 16 when i joined 22 now time flies so fast, nice to see a 2018 brocel still on here, any ascensions though? I had 3 relationships since joining so i wonder how it have been for other ogs
Bro to be completely honest with you i joined to just improve my looks and look better for myself i never had trouble with women i dont identify as a khhv im just here to gather as much as information..

Bro to be completely honest with you i joined to just improve my looks and look better for myself i never had trouble with women i dont identify as a khhv im just here to gather as much as information..
Same man i'm here for the decent good iq level threads these are really helpful (good beardstyles that matches hairstyles, gym and weight maintaining tips etc..) and tbh i never got the idea of just stopping using the site forever after a single date lmao you can keep learning new stuff just by lurking and that's why I have a low post account

Plus some of the shitposters can be funny and change my mood sometimes jfl

• +1
Reactions: Esteban1997
Same man i'm here for the decent good iq level threads these are really helpful (good beardstyles that matches hairstyles, gym and weight maintaining tips etc..) and tbh i never got the idea of just stopping using the site forever after a single date lmao you can keep learning new stuff just by lurking and that's why I have a low post account

Plus some of the shitposters can be funny and change my mood sometimes jfl
Yea lol site IS addicting