WeiWei

WeiWei

Running trains on black men's girlfriends
SS

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, 5'7 zoomer, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
I mean I wanted to forcefully ram into their wombs as I was looking at them, and make their wet undouced asses clap clap clap against my juiced up dick
GET OFF THE RHINO PILLS!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, iloveboobs, WeiWei and 1 other person
the kids in question:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs, The Homelander and WeiWei
Original title btw:why I love talking abt bbc

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and notsocommonthumb
Original title btw:why I love talking abt bbc
original thread:
I dont get how people can be gay. today i saw this group of 14 year old girls.
I mean I wanted to forcefully ram into their wombs as I was looking at them, and make their wet undouced asses clap clap clap against my juiced up dick
14 is legal in my country so kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, 5'7 zoomer and alurmo
original thread:
14 indeed is the AoC. Anybody dislikes it, come suck my ballsack.

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
I REALLY wanna do a nationwide study comparing the average anal hygiene of average women to mine tbh. I mean people have told me all my life that women, in general, are 'cleaner', as in 'better hygiene', as in 'all sorts of hygiene'. Back when my father was alive, he would tell me all the time: 'women are like cats, they wash themselves all the time'. Hm, interesting, so doesn't this mean that the average female anus is way cleaner than the average male asshole?

• JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Last edited:
I found a high quality thread finally @greycel

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and greycel
Yep 15 here as well

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I REALLY wanna do a nationwide study comparing the average anal hygiene of average women to mine tbh. I mean people have told me all my life that women, in general, are 'cleaner', as in 'better hygiene', as in 'all sorts of hygiene'. Back when my father was alive, he would tell me all the time: 'women are like cats, they wash themselves all the time'. Hm, interesting, so doesn't this mean that the average female anus is way cleaner than the average male asshole?
Srs next time I fetch a bitch, either LTR or hookup, its prolly gonna be a 4/10 bitch which I'm fine with, I'mma have to really examine this notion. Is it true? Is it false? Only 1 way to find out.