SSRIs are destroying my sex drive

apocalypse

apocalypse

They made my dick numb tbh
This is good.
No libido = no suffering

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx
You'll probably develop PSSD and/or insomnia after quitting SSRIs. I'm actually on protracted withdrawal since last year.

• So Sad
Reactions: apocalypse
You'll probably develop PSSD and/or insomnia after quitting SSRIs. I'm actually on protracted withdrawal since last year.
How long were you on them? In all seriousness I’ll give it a month and quit if sides don’t go away

How long were you on them? In all seriousness I’ll give it a month and quit if sides don’t go away
A few months until I decided to quit them by last summer. Never had anhedonia/sleep problems before taking jewpills (got forcedly medicated by court as a minor).

• +1
Get off the jew drugs

A significant benefit, but at the cost of an untainted mind.

I’d never use SSRI/SNRI’s and I’m a pharmacist. Horrible class of drugs. All psych drugs are a complete disaster and i’d stay far away from all of them

• So Sad
I’d never use SSRI/SNRI’s and I’m a pharmacist. Horrible class of drugs. All psych drugs are a complete disaster and i’d stay far away from all of them
Elab

Been on zoloft a month now and I’m still super horny. But they help my anxiety and depression and intrusive thoughts and make me more low inhib

Been on zoloft a month now and I’m still super horny. But they help my anxiety and depression and intrusive thoughts and make me more low inhib
I've been on 50mg less than a week and I'm getting sides :dafuckfeels:

I don't remember much about the time I was on SSRIs since I'd say I was in the worst head space of my life, but I do remember getting watery semen from it which doesn't sound good for sexual function