Staceylite is talking to me

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
About 5'9, curly blonde hair, thin, huge assets, etc. One year older than me. Only reason why I peg her as a "staceylite" as opposed to a "stacey" is because her face isn't noticeably above average (tho it is above average).

She asked me a question once when we were at the lockers (about if I knew where someone she was looking for was) and sat next to me in the study hall once even though there were many free seats near us. First time we proper talked was two days ago; I was chilling in the common room at school with my friends who were playing chess and she sat down next to us. I asked her what her name is, she asked me mine, and then we started talking. Yesterday her name popped up on my Instagram and I followed her and she messaged me "Is this ____?" and I said "yes" and we've been talking a fair bit since then.

Gonna be awkward going back to school tbh bc I always fare 100x better by message than IRL I guess.

I'm obviously being treated as a friend but it's very bizarre that a staceylite would talk to me, that's all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and 11gaijin
Damn bro maybe it's ur eye area lmao

• +1
Reactions: Veganist, Swagwaffle, future chadlite and 3 others
after ur surgeries she gonna gag on that dick.

maybe even before, but i doubt it

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and TakaRyo
She asked me a question once when we were at the lockers (about if I had seen someone)
Basically, she was asking you if you are a virgin?

Oh no I meant she was like "Do you know where __ is?" Not did I "see" someone as in "date" someone lmao
15cf8a9c794cd5a53080f2e16aa17aaf

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Oh no I meant she was like "Do you know where __ is?" Not did I "see" someone as in "date" someone lmao
Ohhhhhhh, lmao.

• +1
after ur surgeries she gonna gag on that dick.

maybe even before, but i doubt it

She will leave for university by August-September 2019 though, which is about a year before I will be surgery-ready

She will leave for university by August-September 2019 though, which is about a year before I will be surgery-ready
unlucky. nvm enough hoes out there

• +1
:chad:

• +1
Reactions: GoonCel, androidcel and TakaRyo
unlucky. nvm enough hoes out there

Sure thing. But if I can grab her attention I’m curious how many girls I can be successful with if I approach first, especially after looksmaxxing

20 percent warning for brag th.....oh wait, wrong forum.

20 percent warning for brag th.....oh wait, wrong forum.
I left .is because of you faggots. Don't come here, please

Actually, you and the mild mannered african american are alright. Or perhaps you have yet to display how much you suck

Blickpall and knajjd are garbage though

Actually, you and the mild mannered african american are alright. Or perhaps you have yet to display how much you suck

I didn't leave I got kicked out, myself. not that I care though. every forum on the internet should be used as a toilet.

i hate women

they never talk to me

even like this.

fuck life.

• +1
Reactions: SLA and TakaRyo
i hate women

they never talk to me

even like this.

fuck life.

Have you tried not hating women? Honestly I'm a subhuman curry birdcel and I still managed to catch white stacey's attention (talking to her on skype rn) you can chalk it up to height/eye area or whatever if you want but it's really conversation skills which lead to this

Have you tried not hating women? Honestly I'm a subhuman curry birdcel and I still managed to catch white stacey's attention (talking to her on skype rn) you can chalk it up to height/eye area or whatever if you want but it's really conversation skills which lead to this
im 6'1.5 or 6'2 and like 135

im literally zyros tier frame irl but a chad

and girls literaly look liek they want to kill me if i go near them

• +1
im 6'1.5 or 6'2 and like 135

im literally zyros tier frame irl but a chad

and girls literaly look liek they want to kill me if i go near them

Wtf you're 135 pounds? I'm 160 and I thought I was light lmao

I'm the same height

It's hard to NOT catch interest if you're that height and have an at least normal face tbh

Wtf you're 135 pounds? I'm 160 and I thought I was light lmao

I'm the same height

It's hard to NOT catch interest if you're that height and have an at least normal face tbh
i mean hey

i get like stares every day

and girls sit nexrt to me

but uhhhhhhhhhhh idk if that counts

• +1
Staceys are humans too, they're usually nice.

• +1
i mean hey

i get like stares every day

and girls sit nexrt to me

but uhhhhhhhhhhh idk if that counts

Ofc it counts you aspie retard talk to them srs
You think I'd be getting along with this girl if I didn't initiate the convo with her?

Ofc it counts you aspie retard talk to them srs
You think I'd be getting along with this girl if I didn't initiate the convo with her?
idk

im p sure i have bad selective mutimsm

i dont know how to talk irl i just dont

i thought women approached chads irl and fucked them there

• +1
Damn bro maybe it's ur eye area lmao
my eye area is fucked up prob from gaming so long. Only good thing about my eyes is that they are green smh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
About 5'9, curly blonde hair, thin, huge assets, etc. One year older than me. Only reason why I peg her as a "staceylite" as opposed to a "stacey" is because her face isn't noticeably above average (tho it is above average).

She asked me a question once when we were at the lockers (about if I knew where someone she was looking for was) and sat next to me in the study hall once even though there were many free seats near us. First time we proper talked was two days ago; I was chilling in the common room at school with my friends who were playing chess and she sat down next to us. I asked her what her name is, she asked me mine, and then we started talking. Yesterday her name popped up on my Instagram and I followed her and she messaged me "Is this ____?" and I said "yes" and we've been talking a fair bit since then.

Gonna be awkward going back to school tbh bc I always fare 100x better by message than IRL I guess.

I'm obviously being treated as a friend but it's very bizarre that a staceylite would talk to me, that's all.

If such a western pig ever talked to me I would pretend I didn't know and hope it would leave me alone.

• +1
looksmax.org is for people that dont fit in .is

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
looksmax.org is for people that dont fit in .is
I was a good fit for .is

knajjd isn't

Come to think of it, he's not a good fit anywhere. The only reason he's a person of any significance there is because of his status as Serge's housepet

I left because of Knajjd
Back to cucktears

Last edited:
I was a good fit for .is

knajjd isn't

Come to think of it, he's not a good fit anywhere. The only reason he's a person of any significance there is because of his status as Serge's housepet

I left because of Knajjd

Back to cucktears
>I was a good fit
<ascended former truecel

Something doesn’t add up bucko. :think::think::think:

Seems like looksmax is a far better fit.

>I was a good fit
<ascended former truecel

Something doesn’t add up bucko. :think::think::think:

Seems like looksmax is a far better fit.

guy's legitimately autistic cut him some slack

• +1